Reviews for His Angel in Heaven
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awwww! So tragic and cute! Would love if maybe you made a sequel to this too. Maybe Holly's killer returns (early release or something) and kills again. Then the team finds out about Tony's family and what happened. Lots of Tony Whump and papa-bear Gibbs as they try to find the killer...? Maybe Sr turns to blaming Tony again when all of this recerfaces...?

Just a thought... I love this the way it is anyway :)
G.K.H chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Me Likie
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
*is stunned* wow... just wow. That fic has the weird effect of being sweet when it should probably be bittersweet 'cause the poor girl dies 'n all, if that makes any sense. Anyway, love it!

~Serial-Doodler~
FireCat chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
WEll, you were pretty good at incorporating the spanish into text but much of it didn't really fit. you have to make sure that if you use verbs that you conjugate (spelling?) them right.

Faltar is missing but El implies that you are saying a boy is missing, not a girl. you should use la. faltar has to be conjegated into the present ud. form. so it would be la falta. you should have put Ella esta falta. actually perdiendo would be better.

sorry... im teaching myself spanish. it is much easeir than english which keeps confusing me.

Great story by the way. very... moving is it?
DiNozzo chick chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
oh that was so sad, poor tony and holly, you are so mean I'm crying right now :...(
Faerie Fury chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
That's so sad! Poor Tony. Glad that he has the NCIS fam.
moolol chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
that was sad. i loved it though. It was very well written.
whitney chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
great story...as for the translations though...im pretty sure muneca is wrist, not doll... :)
bethellie chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Oh, I didn't review this one last time I read it.

'From that moment on, Tony loved his sister more than anything in the world.' - I might be an emotional softie, but from that moment on I had tears in my eyes. Loved how Tony said he was going to do the 'special cuddle' lots and lots. How very him.
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Sad but very well written. It fits very well. Thanks for posting :)

Sparky
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
very sad *sob* Although fantastic. Loved it. The way you brought up this story is great. Good work. *sob* me wanna hug Tony.

NWG
K.T.Frasier chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That so sad.
Jonic Recheio chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hey, loved the story, it was kinda sad but I still liked it. You did good with it. The only error in your Spanish was the time. It's not "los dos", that's wrong. It's "dos en punto", which means, two o'clock on the dot. The only reason I can claim to know this is because I took spanish this year in school. Go figure.

Again, I really liked your fic, I think it explains alot.

Jonic Recheio
burnbabyburn123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This is so good. IT made me tingle inside it was so well written. Congratulations...

Hey, could you make this more maybe with the team finding the person that killed her? Only if you can though... that would be such a good story! x

leigh x
Schneephoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh no, it's so sad. I had to cry! But its good written, Tony and Holly are so cute!