Reviews for Of Trolls and Sarcasm
Kanetsidohi chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Very fun story, and I love trolls more with each passing day.
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was EPIC. I loved it. Very funny and just an all around great story. :) I play a horde Goblin. :)

Janny
Hollow Sanctuary chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
!. I love you. The conversations were hilarious! Either between Landee and Kezamin or just Landee talking to herself are brilliant. The ThrallxJaina joke made me laugh pretty hard. And the last line, made. my. day. There needs to be more Troll stories and less OMFGIRSOBEUTIFAL elf stories. Bad spelling intended :P
A z a r i e l l e i chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Holy crap, this was an awesome one-shot. Landee was just hilarious, I loved her personality! And Kezamin just furthered my love for Trolls. You did an epic job developing the characters!

Also, I would friggin' *LOVE* to read the story of Landee's adventures with her Horde buddies. I think it'd be great! D
Dyien chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Loved it :D moar!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
YES. :O
Luna Ardere chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh, I smiled all the way through! And that does take a lot of effort from me these days :)

"With a troll behind me. Doing god knows what. Trolling."

I just love it!

The humor and light mood of the story kept it a good read all the way through.

Thanks for writing!

-Stay away from the voodoo (or Kezamin's chest, you might die from excitement ;D)
franny-o chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
im lol'd
Deist Zealot chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love trolls...and I'm LMAO over the story. “WE HAVE A STRICT NO EATTING LANDEE POLICY HERE, SIR!”
Shah Dae chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I seriously love your writing stlye. Lots of good, teen sarcasm. And very inspiring when i have to show off my ''book'' to my english teacher tommorow and i'm what? Into the second page?

Yes, and i have to be in school in eight hours.

Anyway, it really lifts one's spirit (more than coffee anyway).

And, I agree that trolls rock. :D

What about lolita ones anyway? XD
Ruby Blade chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Heh, I had a few chuckles reading this one... Good job.
Hawki chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Heh, lol. May have been rushed but it didn't really show, considering how sarcasm allowed you to toe the line between realism and insanity, inducing a rofl state of existance. Great job.

And yeah, blood elves have had a bit of a monopoly over Warcraft ever since TBC was released. Donkey eared gits...
flamedancers chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
lol! That was great! XD

That was a delightful read, I'm definitly telling my bf about this one. He loves WoW. XD

I'm gonna go see if the rest of your stuff is this good. _
Oldboy Webre chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Sarcasm. Awesome!

But~

Da only troll tribe dat can speak anyting other dan troll is da Darkspear Tribe. Da Zandalars don't even belong to da Horde.

Jus makin sure you know, mon.

Meh, I'm more of an orc, myself. But if I ever see a human mage named Landee on the Twisting Nether realm, I'll be sure to kill you and pass your corpse on to some un-reformed trolls D
kenziekins418 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
lol. I seriously had no idea anyone wrote fics about WoW. Funny.