Reviews for Learning Curve
LaylanatorXVII chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
*sighs* That foot is going to fall off someday soon if Sam doesn't keep off it. Frankly, I'm surprised Ratch hasn't tied him down yet. : ) *screeches words in fangirl joy:* ROOOOLLLLLING OUT!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
"STARSCREEEAM!" Priceless. Well, at least Sam laughed about it afterwards. :-) That has got to be my favorite part so far, along with the parts where everyone is scared witless of Ratchet. Like, even Optimus knows to run for the hills when Ratchet gets ticked off. This is hilarious. But one thing that bothers me: Sam's parents DID know about the Autobots after it was all over...have you seen the second movie...? But whatever, parents shmarents. It works for the plot. Still love the story. :-)
Silawatsi chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Oh, Primus... Frankenstein!
*collapses into giggles*
Silawatsi chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
THIS is exactly the kind of Transformers fic that is my absolute FAVORITE! First-contact culture clash (with a species barrier for added confusion) is a plot device almost exclusively available to the Transformers community; but it's tragically under-utilized. THANK YOOOOOOOOOOUU!
Jazz330674 chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
Please make a sequel!
SoundwaveFan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
No, you're not crazy. :P I like this story so far. Bumblebee's worry over Sam is really cute.
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hhaha! This story is awesome! I always loved how caring Ratchet is, and you showed it well here.

This: ""What's that got to do with the price of scrap in a junkyard?" Bumblebee asked." left me smiling.
WrenchWielder chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
This was wonderful, thank you for writing it! I really enjoyed it.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Great job!
CosmicEssence chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
This is the sort of thing I've been looking for...light, funny but with enough of other things to make a good read. I'm not sure why but, the first few chapters were the best...then it all kinda got less 'learning curvy' and more well i'm not sure...o_O but it seemed that Sam went through more of a curve then they did which was not the impression I got that that is what this fic would be about...but oh well. I did enjoy it so thanks.

Lennox's small chapter was quite amusing, the incident with those theives and the 'putting Sam out of Bumblebee's reach' was hilarious! To name a few...:P
animelover1993 chapter 16 . 1/14/2011
This was a great read, i laughed almost the entire way through.

I'd type out more gushing praise.. but I'm delirious from a nasty head cold going south *grumbles*

~Animelover
animelover1993 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
"Indeed," Optimus answered. He turned to Bumblebee then, placing a hand on the mech's shoulder and kneeling slightly to be at eye level. "I have a mission for you that is of the utmost importance."

"I will complete the task to the best of my abilities, sir. …What is my mission?"

In absolute seriousness, Optimus answered: "Protecting Sam from his mother if she ever finds out we lied to her."

Best dialogue ever!

Oh that had me laughing for hours!

~Animelover
Flutter Flight chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
I just want to say thank you for writing this fic. It was fun to read. D
DammitJim chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
really enjoyed reading this, you did a fab job!
slr2moons chapter 16 . 11/26/2009
Hello!

I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your fic. You made me laugh, and I know good humor fic is difficult to find! The car wash scene? THAT made the whole fic for me, and is what clinched my decision to add your story to my recs page when next I update in December. If you're curious, you can find the link at the bottom of my profile page. :D

Thanks for sharing this story. I'm very glad I read it!

Smiles, s2m