Reviews for Missing Tools
XoHikarix chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aw, I enjoyed this. It was a nice, fun quick little read. I especially liked the introduction and the way you talked about them.

[-"Her blue gray eyes flashed with exasperation. He just looked amused. That is, the golden haired boy looked amused until he was compared to a three year old. Goldenrod eyes flashed angrily as he narrowed them in a glare that, he knew, had no effect on his childhood friend"-]

That was really allowed me to enjoy it. I don't really know why, something about the way it was written. I can see this arguement happening too. n.n

Brilliantly done :D

My Beta-ing ways found a typo though "auto-mail hand resting lightly on his waste" But you did write this early and I know I have more than my fair share. I just point these out. n.n I loved it.
ReaderNeverAWriter chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hey its a really cool fic since its my first FMA fanfic to read its cool 4 being writen at 6 in the morning hope i can find other stories like this :D

Sk8eRChiC Nella
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Very cute. Editing note: "waste" should be "waist" because Ed's hand going to his waste would be something else entirely. *laughs*