Reviews for Learning His Lessons
Hall chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Lol a bet... Can't you make a fic where Gunn is goin to sing? I love the way you write the characters, it's so fun and serious, it's like watching a Angel episode, they way it was supposed to be. Awesome awesome awesome!
Hall chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Hmm... Fred sure seems to be gone a lot... Oh well! Cordy and Angel are about to get... BUSTED!
Hall chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
ooh, I really hope Cordy and Angel stay together and he gets his soul permanented, Cus I'm getting worried about how happy happy he's been getting since they've gotten together.
Kimmers chapter 7 . 5/17/2003
Love this it's Really really good

from Kimmers
The Perfect Girls chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
very cool story loved it
Hannah chapter 7 . 7/21/2002
*sigh* that wasa soooo sweet, i think it was the cutest things i have ever read! I have to go read some more of your fics! *sighs again* now, if i could only find an angel for myself *g*

Hannah!
SweetPea052783 chapter 7 . 2/23/2002
That was such an incredibly sweet story! There wasn't any complications or any sad moments-for

once! And it made me laugh too. It was too bad u didn't end it with Gunn singing, but hey I'm cool with that. Anywaz, I really enjoyed the story!
Mrs O-Town chapter 7 . 12/11/2001
tee-hee (visions of gunn singing) very good
BinX chapter 7 . 12/10/2001
Awwwww... :) That was really nice and sweet... Write more A/C stories... Luv it!
tina chapter 7 . 10/10/2001
All I can say is... That was SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! You HAVE to write more A/C stories!
Cassandra Mulder chapter 7 . 8/26/2001
And then I find out there's a sequel! hehe Well, you sure no how to please an Angel/Cordy shipper! And keep her up till nearly 4 am! *happy squeal* Another beautifully written piece! - Cassie
Shadowfang chapter 5 . 7/25/2001
Hee hee! I love this! Make them squirm!
Bethany5 chapter 5 . 7/25/2001
More soon Great story
Kathy chapter 5 . 7/25/2001
A lovely piece - excellent characterisation, sweet and funny.

I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Cassie18 chapter 3 . 7/24/2001
Very cool! Adding it to my favorites and I'm looking forward to more chapters! :)