Reviews for The Fairy Pendant
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Beautiful,I love Luna's bit about fair People not understanding is great, and agrees with legends shall fae experience true love with mortal, they, oldest of all things shall gain soul and be able to become humans.
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Brilliant take on Mrs. Lovegood's death-and brilliant conversation between Mrs. Lovegood and Riddle. Apparently Luna gets her spirit and courage from her mother.
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
that was very interesting
adfdsvn1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
we all experience it somtime in our life, i goes to show again what a wounderful writer you are you truely have a way with words to convey true morals it helped me to understand or better "place" some my fathers death i thought i hated him for somthing he did but i know that i love him and i hope that somwhere down in that infernal heart of his he loved me to but i thought i hated him when in the end i just cant forgive him
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that was beautiful! *sobs shamelessly* very touching...

Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This is very beautiful. I love it. Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Ok, that was terribly sad. I liked it though. Woah... Hello by Evanescence just came on my iPod, it REALLY fits. This was so sad, but so... I don't know, comforting at the same time. Encouraging, to not be afraid of the future. The poem fitted very well, I'm going to look it up to see if there's any more. The beginning was amusing. Anyway, really good job, I loved it a lot.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
You write power-plays very well -it's your skill with dialogue. I like the detatchedness of the conversation, how they're discussing these vital issues almost academically. Their personalities create an interesting dynamic, and their different interpretations of "children must bury their parents" works especially well. You also give it a very dreamy, gentle atmosphere, very otherwordly. The inclusion of the Fair Folk (Sidhe?) is an interesting touch.
Rhemus chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
So sweet. Mummy is just like Luna. I wept.
KyootNShort chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i want a sequel! i want a sequel where he meets luna! i love the mother and her relationship with him. this was definitely beautifully made, at least how mrs. lovegood described life and death.
fledge chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
So - are you assuming Rowena was elvish? Seems like it. n impressive piece - amazing how very much Luna-ish her mother is here. And of course Voldemort can never ever begin to understand her. "Don' fear the night just because you enjoy the day." a beautiful thing to say.

Only some slight typos, such as a third person s where it doesn't belong here and there, but nothing serious.

I do hopeyou'll keep writing these wonderful fics even now that HP canon is finished. - But then, your stories are rarely canon-compatible anyway, are they?
AwakeningEden chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Really original! I liked the concept of Luna's mother being a fairy. This story is very thought out and I hope you write more in the future! Happy Writings and Adios mon ami!
my bff is hermione g's clone chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i realy liked this story i think you should make a 2cnd one

where luna meets voldie that'd be cool

~ My Bff Is Hermione G's Clone ~
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This was simply heart wreching and achingly beautiful. Through Luna's mother, you truly captured what it is to be human (though she wasn't one, or wasn't born one) and the beauty of humanity. I really adored this piece. I really, did.
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007