Reviews for SAW: Kill or No Kill
NinaKramer chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Wow, what a nice idea. I really loved it.

There was just one thing I didn't understand: All they had to do was pick a random number? Not really Jigsaw-like, don't you think? Where's the chance to prove that you're worth the live you have? Where's the sacrifice the victims always have to give for their freedom?

And finally, how should they choose wisely? Was there a system behind the numbers they could have known? Cause otherwise it would be way too coincidental for a Jigsaw game, IMO.

Maybe you should think about that. Anyway, like I said, I liked your story, so I don't want to offend you in any way.

Those were just a few things that popped into my mind while reading.

I loved the gameshow idea and I loved the "presenter" Amanda. Your Jigsaw was very in character. All in all a very enjoyable story!

Oh, one more thing before I click at the SUBMIT button. Your writing style is very good, just please try to use a little less "-" next time, it becomes a little annoying after a while.

Hope to read more from you soon!

Luv, NiNa
Crash.Fire chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
This was amazing and original. Good job.
Cross1974 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This was a really well-done story, not to mention parody...look out Howie, Jigsaw might take your job! This one's on my Fav list, too!
rstarnes chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Clever little parody...really liked it!