Reviews for Two Small Words
sfserox chapter 1 . 8/9
Aw i enjoyed this story very sweeet!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awww :) that was sweet
sophieranier14 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
OMG JSPJAMES SEVERUS POTTER! sorry freak to moment!
sss chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
lovely
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was really sweet...I love lily and James one-shots...this one was so cute and poetic amazing job

cheers

live well smile lots update often
Horse-James-Book-Lily-Worm chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I have a collection of oneshots, and I would like to use this. You get full credit.

Check out the story on my page, it's called "The Lives of Lily and James through our eyes."
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I know, I know, I say this TOO much, but I LOVED IT! Haha, it was so sweet …so sweet that I can’t even describe it. You are years older than me, so I try to excuse my clumsy story and try to give myself hope that maybe…maybe….I will be that good, or almost as that good too when I am your age. I know I mention my stories a bit too much, and it is not because I think about my stories all there time, but it is because I aspire to be as good as you. You express emotions well, and your writing style is really unique and…expressive. See what I mean? I can’t express things properly. I am sorry!

Never mind me, just know that this was an awesome story, you are an amazing author. One of the best, in fact, of the authors that I have read on this site.
secretshipper chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Yay! James & Lily!

We have very similar ideas methinks...I'm writing a JPLE Fic too, and theres a moment in the common room by firelight!

But you are much better at describing feelings...

Good Job!
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
this was extremely confusing

as you switched from third person to first person

and also the alternating from james and lily's pov without letting the reader know was bad

was this all really revolving about a letter james sent, is was rather incomprehansible
JamsiePoo chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I'm smiling right this moment, you know. :D
scandalous muffins chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Aww, that was so cute, it made me smile. I loved it!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very sweet.
siriuslyjames chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
this was awesome...loved it
sparkling-stone chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
So cute!
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
time honoured symbol... haha. this was, as usual, quite perfect. I love how you take something completely random and out-of-the-blue-like, like a rainbow or a name, and turn it into something so good. You're brilliant.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »