Reviews for So Now You Speak?
sparklespepper chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very nice
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Actually it was "you speak now?" but close enough.
i am thyne death chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
this story was very peculiar.

it did have some of the story

from the comic book, but what

i had found different was

what megatron had done in

front of, and to, bumblebee.

whether or not their team's

torture was prolonged, what

was left of all of it, still

felt good here.

it really did seem as if he was waiting.

i love it.

death
Comix28 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I really really really hate Megatron. (Even if he can be funny at times) Stupid jerk and sweet sweet little bumblebee.

Great fic though!

Just like Sakura, I was surprised as well when he finally spoke. I also thought that he was going to sound like hot rod, especially by the way he was acting throughout the movie. *shrug* go figure. I guess they wanted to shock us. Lol.

But I loved your fic, you should write more, please? _
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
A couple of grammar mistakes, but alright.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
You know, when I first heard him speak, I thought he was still using the Radio broadcasts and somehow or another stumbled across Anthony Hopkins (famous for the "Hannibal" films). I didn't expect Bumblebee to sound so ... well wise and accented. I figured he sound like, well, Hot Rod. Young, cocky, and energetic. It seemed to fit him, physically I mean (he was the youngest). It was a surprise nonetheless.

But I like your take on Bumblebee's inability to speak, even after Rachett did all he could to repair his voice-box. Blasted Megatron, his cruelty knows no bounds.

Favorite Quote:

["And now finally as Megatron dies so does my silence.

"Yes, I can speak.""]

Keep up the good work!

Sakura123
Sothe chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
very short and a very sweet fic. good job!
Reise Talia chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
EXCELLENT meaning behind the action. It would make sense. Bumblebee is highly sensitive and his body/mind would have reacted this way. A way to honor and remember. A way to hold sacred their memory and avenge them until their enemy was defeated. One word of caution: must check your spelling and grammar. It made it hard to understand in places.
Red Wasabi chapter 1 . 7/12/2007