Reviews for Rats from a sinking ship
Chinagirl18 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Strangely, I really liked this. Different style, different point of view, still tells a story. Great job!
adfdsvn1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
ahh another riddler. well to say the least its good though frustrating (i have the unfourtinate happening to think of the benifits of all possiable out come in all the stories i read and somtimes its annoying cause i cant decide) but its good it remindes me of The Lady or The Tiger by Frank Stockton though
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I assume Tonks blasted the living daylights right ouut of him, literally?
sodapop765 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Just a tinsy bit hard to follow. Otherwise really good. :-)
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Wow, i was thinking about the opposite thing after reading the title and the summary... so you did a good job :-)

Ciao!
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was... weird. I hope Tonks killed him, the apathetic, pathetic, evil git. I would have.

I can believe that he would say this crap, too. I am amazed (in the opposite of a good way) that ANYONE would be able to live with themselves after doing this... But if anyone could, it'd be that evil *insert bad name here*...

Good job. Yet again. :D Bye bye for now!
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Very well written, but I don't like the idea of Peter going free.
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
As always, more goodness from BAGGE. :)

I like how Pettigrew turned out, just the kind of person you love to contempt. I must admit, it was mildly amusing.

Good luck with your next project, BAGGE!
unimportant1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was good. I liked how he showed that he actually felt a little remorse. I guess we're to understand that Tonks killed him? Good riddance! You don't just apologize for stuff like what he did.
rye-the-random chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Gah, you just had to let it end there, didn't you? I really have a long-standing grudge against Pettigrew (so much that I can't even call him by his first name, but hey, that's just me,) but you did a wonderful job portraying him. I think this is just marvelous. Shows really how desperate and repentant he is. Even though his apology sounded a little fake, but thta's just the grudge talking again. Haha. Anywyas, wonderful work.
fledge chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
A beautiful ironic little fic. Appropriate title, too, even if the plural RATS is a bit misleading. Typical ratty behaviour, and good for Tonks not to keep to the bargain in the end.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
He's got a point, you know . . . not a GOOD point, but a point.
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
That was really awesome. Such a great read.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Interesting but you need to finish it with the epilogue...

Tonks, stuns Pettigrew. Shacklebolt and Moody use veritaserum, Legillimency, and a Mikata cordless drill to extract all info from Wormtail's brain.

He's then given a "fair" trial and a painful death.
BajaB chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Now that was a truly great read. I laughed all the way through it. So many fics I've read where Peter tried this stunt, not one of them have pulled it off anywhere nearly as good as you, and they were serious! Well done.