Reviews for The Illusion
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I hope you update this soon; it looks like it's going to be a really great story and it would be a shame if it goes unfinished.
Unooso chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
It was good so plz go on
Lansar1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
run with it
knm chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I love the illusionist and i love honks so this is like the perfect story for me. hope you update soon and can't wait to see where you're taking this
Merrymow chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
suikofan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Like it so far. I like the look you gave Harry I keep picturing the guy that played Sirius from "Bram Stoker's Dracula" movie the old fashion clothes goatie and glasses top hat and cane it perfect.
hemotem chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This story sounds a lot like a movie I just watched and I am impressed that you have done very well with it so far and do hope that you continue with it. Thank you again.

Cola Coca chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Very intriguing. I don't know if there are words powerful enough to convey how interested I am in this story now. There are so many things you can do with this. I truly hope that you continue along with this story. From an editing standpoint, there really isn't a whole lot to say. You've done a very good job editing and for that I THANK YOU. I hope you keep up the good work. _
AutumnKate chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
this is really good. where's your next chapter?
smartazz405 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
oh i'm diggin it already. more soon hopefully?
highbrass chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
So far really good. I like the showman Harry.
mute thunder chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
nice start there, can't wait till there's some flashbacks from Harry's point of view. Awesome that he can do some kind off traceless/wandless magic or whatever he does. Good job on making me want to learn more about it.

keep up the good work
Stars in the Void chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Fantastic it would be a total shame if you didn't continue because it's really good. Thanks.

The Ombra Mage
moniteur chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Honks stories are always appreciated. I have to say I don't think I've ever seen a Honks story even remotely like this. Very interesting. I'd definitely say keep going - but please at least come up with a simple plot outline first so that you know where you're going, and how you're going to get there. I have to agree with the prior reviewer who said you've nailed the Tonks character - at least from what little we've seen thus far.
D14852001neko chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Well, this was quite unexpected! And to be honest, quite good! Hope you continue writing this story, and let us see what else is to happen!