Reviews for If Only You Knew
Of course so excellent.
kyr chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Really sweet!
maxixe chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
It migght be too late to review because its an old story but wanted to say it was fantastic great job keet up the good work and Great Job
animereader1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
hey I liked it a lot!
blueangel chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
um all i can say is uum, ew? im kinda against the whole "girl loving another girl" thing.
elauriel chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
I know this is an old story but I wanted to review any way. Ussually I think these sort of stories are kind of well, poorly written and slightely disturbing. To tell you the truth I almost stopped reading when I found out that Madison loved Sakura, but I decided to give it a chance and I really enjoyed it. You did a lovely job, and I think that it was very nicely done.
FB Slim chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Well, I enjoyed that. Of course, I've liked all the fics of yours I've read. That was well written and quite well thought out. I like all fics and ships, straight or yuri/yaoi (or slash, whatever) and that was one of the better Madison/Sakura I've read.
VivaGlam chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
you made it really sweet, but i dunno, personally, i don't like slash, or yuri, as you call it. to me, it kinda spoils the innocence of their friendship, ya know? then again, its only my opinion, so don't take it to heart. :) great story, otherwise.
Kitsune sempai chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Good Story!Keep writing!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
The Clow Cards themselves arn't evil, it's a case by case thing, some card are benevolent, others are light hearted, and others are just destructive. Anyway, Sakura was soppose to figure out what Libra did on it's own, but Kero went and told her.

It's intersting to note, but Skura and Tomoyo are second cosins, (whatever you call it when your best friend was your mother's cosin. I think Sakura would of been a little more freaked at finding out Tomoyo was the 'L' word.
BLANK3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
AWWWWWWWW! That was sooooo cute! I thought the Libra Card part was really, really good. I'm going to have to start using that in my fics instead of having Tomoyo/Madison just come out and tell Sakura how she feels. Thanks for giving me an idea before I came out with that chapter of New Love! Great job!
Sakura491 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
No offense but I'm not a lezbean fan at write well.
Animeanie chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
I love it. You should definitely continue it. It's such a relief that someone besides me can successfully write a romance between these two while using the dub names! Fantastic style, very good storyline. What more is there to say?
Kiko the cardcaptor chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Its a nice story, But I really dont think there gay!
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Oh wow...that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Wonderfully written, good plot...wonderful. I've read "Madison loves sakura" stories before, but this one takes the cake. Way to go. I thouroughly enjoyed this. Write more stories in the future, you have a talent for it.