Reviews for When Mommy Returns
gentlemoonbell chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I was in tears by the end of this story. Thank you so much for such a good read.
Jen-2b chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh, this was heartbreaking.

Little Dean, lost and waiting for his mom to return, taking so good care of Sammy. I also liked that you showed how Bobby started to take care of them as well.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us.

I will definitely read your other stories as well :)

Greetings from Germany

Jen
badaiwind chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Beautifully done.

Sobs...
CagedTroll chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Wow, that was just an emotional gut-punch.

You really got into the head of a small child beautifully, the worry and the innocent belief are just awful - in a good way.

God, and now I just want to give Dean a hug. :(
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
So sad. Sniff. Poor Dean, thinking his mother is coming back.

I really love Bobby's interaction with the boys. And how Dean talk only to Sam.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
So Alicia's kids are older than the boys...almost fullgrown in the other story?

Really heartwrenching little fic. Poor little Dean!

I just really love Bobby!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wow!

What an excellent story!

Loved how you wrote Dean as he took care of Sam and talked to him about their mom. How sad that even though John said mommy was not coming back, Dean was still trying to make her proud and take care of his little brother like she would have wanted.

I like how you let us see Dean through Bobby's eyes. Bobby was great with Dean. If he did meet the brothers when they were this young and watched them grow, one can understand why he was so upset after guessing what deal Dean made to bring Sam back from the dead.

Had to smile when Dean remembered 'that five minutes would melt the bottle which was why he wasn't allowed to use the microwave in the first place.'

Loved how little Sammy responded to his brother, calming in his arms and listening to his big brother's voice.

Enjoyed your story.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hermione Vader chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This is wonderful. It has great fluffy Wee!chester-ness without being too mushy.
seayeah chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
*cries & cries*

Oh this was so traumatising and beautiful to read.
Lalis chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
AW! too sad! and very sweet too... Oww,I wanna hug Dean right now! LOL congrats!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
WOW WHAt an awesome oneshot. Dean's belief was so firm that his mom would be coming back. I felt bad for Bobby listening to what Dean was saying and knowing that it was tearing Bobby's heart out.

I would love to see a second chapter added or a sequel to where Bobby talks to John about what Dean said-and see how John handles the situation.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Well you left me in tears of sheer heartbreak for little Dean so sure that his mommy was coming back. Bobby's reaction at the sink as he washed the dishes and listened to the normally silent child talk to his baby brother convinced that their mom was coming back to them made my mascara run even more. Wonderful piece of writing. Thanks so much for sharing it out for others to enjoy
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was so sad! Well Written! Great job!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
that was amazing, i was actually a bit in tears at the end poor, poor wee!dean, sigh, that was really well done