Reviews for Lady Midnight
InuKik chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I really enjoy your story a lot and I hoe that you can keep it up.
Chrysolite Heart chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
ugh yur going for another long update again aren't u? plz update soon! This sounds like a really good story and it's been great so far! Update! _
Missfanficlove chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
i love it!

it's so cute

update soon please!
Ninja Crackers chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Whether you believe it or not, this story is awesome! Hehe Really. Inuyasha is kinda getting closer to Kikyo sama, ne? I hope you update soon. No matter how short or long.
ittzumi chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
o-o omg great history D i love it ..ID and i love that inuyasha is not interesed in kagome!(sorry the bad english i speak spanish X3)
Cold Kikyo chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Great chapter.

Cant wait for the next one.

Update. _
Bajo la lluvia y estrellas chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Yes! Finally! _ Kagome and Inuyahsa going to the ball? I wonder how that's going to turn out. Hehe! I really hope you can update sooner this time. I really like this story!
Element-Angel-Forever chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Awesome work! Very nicely written.

The way you portray Inuyasha as a stubborn, impolite, rude guy, is a lot like him in the original anime. lol. Awesome. Update soon!

(also.. I think I knew you before.. back when you were MikoHaku? Just a random guess.)

kagome0718: Ok. First you send me two emails saying that Kikyou sucks and that she's 'butt ugly', and now you saying that a fish could do better? Seriously, what do you have against InuKik fanfiction writers? If you don't like Inuyasha and Kikyou as a couple, don't read the fanfictions, and don't leave stupid comments!

(for the record, she can write a million times better than a fish)
kiki17892 chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Plz review soon,

I hope Kikyo and Sango will become friends!
mintomintaizawa chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
nice...update soon with more action!
Faux Promises chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Nice, thanks for updating! Only thing I would suggest is deleting the rude anonymous Kikyou-hater review down there. Don't stand for the InuKik-bashing, they never stand for having their precious Kagome insulted. -.-

In any case, can't wait to see more. :) I love AU.

-Tabbz
JonasBrothersFan018 chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
omg my fish can do better then that and it doesn't have fingers god that sucked you need to take lessons kagome and inuyasha forever kikyo can fall off a cliff and take your brain with her!
Cold Kikyo chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Great chapter, really like it.

Update. _
inupuppygirl chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
no offense but... KINKY-HOE SUCKS SHE REALLY REALLY SUCKS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA OK IM ALMOST DONE THIS IS THE LAST PART INUYASHA AND KAGOME TOGETHER FOREVER NOT INUYASHA AND NOT CLAY DEVIL!

NOW IM DONE AND NO OFFENSE 0 0

U
brunette-neko chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
wow Izayoi sure has many kids lol. it's amazing how she can keep track of them lol. hopfully everyone will have a sence of peace and like that kikyo is staying.