Reviews for The Third of December
Eugene Wigglebottoms chapter 1 . 4/29
It's hard for me to read this knowing my birthday is December Third. XD
icestiel chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This fanfic is brilliant, it's so sweet!
deweydell25 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
What an amazing story!
missmarthanightingale chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That was strange, but good. I love the idea of the Doctor dropping in on Martha, it's such a pity the show never did that. I can't wait to see Martha and Eleven together. Please Moffat, show us them together.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You are truly amazing. I've been devouring your Martha/10 stories like crazy, and I should probably be studying. :P
Ah well, your stories are just that freaking awesome! You've got some serious skill!
Angela M chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Very sweet.
la petit lionne chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I cant get enough of this story. I know I'm YEARS late but I'm completely and totally in love. This should be a mini-series or something. I'd pay to see this acted out.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love it!
roglam chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
nice work, I like it!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
unbelievably gorgeous! love it love it love it! xoxo
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh, wow... I absolutely LOVE this. There really aren't words to describe what I'm feeling as I let this sink in more. To put it simply, I adore Ten/Martha, I always have. But I think I love them even more for the sole face of reading this fic. Thank you. It's just beautiful.
QTFics chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Eleven Forty-two amd I'm loving this story!
Black Stormraven chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
And it only took him four years to figure out his rightful place is beside Martha :p I really liked this story! I thought the constant time stamps would bother me, but I found I didn't mind them as much the more I read. Thank you for posting this! -adding to faves-
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
*squees* It's such a beautiful story! It made me so happy, especially the ending *happy puddle of goo*

I love the times and dates, it works so well for this story and doesn't get repetitive at all, though I thought at first it might.
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I absolutely love this ficlet~ Very sweet of him to do so; Martha better find a way of returning the favours - she owes him after all the visits and gifts he's made and given her.

You make the Ten/Martha relationship all the more enjoyable.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »