Reviews for The Third of December
Jay the Nerd Kid chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
This is just perfect - one of the most beautiful Ten/Martha stories I've ever seen. Everything from the characterisation to the imagery is just so spot-on. I was drawn in from the first word. Definitely adding this to my favourites.
Burnz chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I really like it. It is like watching them fall in love...only with a timer ticking. Well done.
NevarDevereaux chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Awesome! What else can I say?
parrotfish chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Just found this through a rec at Life on Martha (livejournal) - it's wonderful! Very in character, and the relationship hits all the right notes. Well done.
Stella Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
oh, thats class.

another amazing story, great job.
anna chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Quite poss. that i have reviewed this story before, but everything about it is so great!

Please write more things!
dreamerinfic chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Simply brilliant.
ebonbird chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This story pleased me in a variety of ways. I like that it had me asking for more, but in actuality, it was satisfying. Thank you!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Your one-shots are AMAZING! I'll miss them when you begin your project, but then I'll have that to look forward to!

P.S. If it helps, I think it'll be fantastic.
Persiflage chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That was fab ! (Found your story via The Martha Jones Comm where it was recommended...)
Stacey Riley chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This fic left me with a smile on your face. I loved your use of small details.
voicelikehoney chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Just gorgeous, and very sensual and sweet. You write both of their voices so well and it's just so lovely to find such fab Ten/Martha out there - there's so little at the moment and it's depressing. Thank you so much.
magicallaw chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That was absolutely perfect and most probably my favourite Ten/Martha fic. Thank you so much.
a-snow-induced-headache chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
"At ten sixteen she turned around and almost fainted."

that was when i realised that this was going to be one of the best martha fics ive read. (:

well done! i love how their relationship built up over the years as the doctor became more and more domestic... and the presents... pure win. :P

i look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future

esther x
Henrika chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aww, that was so sweet. Liked the timeline; it worked well to pace out your story. Bravo! Keep writing!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »