Reviews for The Third of December
malaleen chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I can't believe I found a Ten/Martha fic this good on I've sort of given up on the site for finding quality Martha fics. I really did enjoy this, and when I saw you have written numerous other ones, I can't tell you how pleased it made me.

If you have a live journal, or ever think of getting one, please consider posting to the lifeonmartha community or smith_n_jones. I know people would love to read a fic as good as this, as many of them don't frequent this site anymore.
wyldcat chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Ahh, that was really good. :D The way you keep stating what time it is made me rather uneasy though! I kept expecting the Doctor to just not turn up one day, but then it ended all happy and nice. (Would've been interesting if he actually DIDN'T come back though...!)

Anyway, fav-ing this. :D
Syreene chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
So sweet...you write the most romantic stories, you do. :)

Can't wait to see what you're working on!
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Amazing how your stories just keep getting better and better. Quite simply, I love this. It brightened my evening. Please keep them coming and I can't wait for your massive one.
thefuzzyone123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
You are the queen of romance! It's great to see Martha getting all that TLC from the doctor she so deserves it! I really liked the bit towards the end-when the doctor turns up after the fire and he's upset, and Martha hugs him...I just thought that was so sweet!
kirby russell chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I started not reading the bits about the exact time, cuz I got the jist in the beginning, but otherwise an absolutely fabulous story. you are quickly becoming my favorite Doctor Who writer.
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I ABSOLUTELY loved it! very well done! funny, romantic, everything:) though I wouldn't have minded if you had written the end a bit more...suggestive:):):)
fromme2y0u chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Perfection. True utter perfection. Love the whole time thing, a very nice touch. Wish I was Martha. :)
honestgreenpirate chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
that was just so utterly lovely. imagine the doctor bringing you birthday and christmas presents! and it was done with just the right touch of class and elegance. beautiful to read and made me go all weak at the knees. utterly loved the dr seuss bit as a bit of humour as well and the new converse, the comfiest shoes ever x
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Another fab story. loved it to bits, keep up the excellent work
Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Simply breathtaking! The way you use the time throughout this was so innovative and original. You have really outdone yourself and other fics that I have read so far with this one. I'm lost with words with what wonderful feelings I felt as I read this.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Very nicely done, really nice story
YellowSub chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
*tears up*

There's nothing I can possibly say! This is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4