Reviews for A Certain Dawn
BrokenOcean chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
*sputters* You end it like that? I liked this story! It was going to be one of my favourites! AND YOU END IT LIKE THAT? Dude! That is not an ending! The story was just getting started. There had better be a sequel. *growls*
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
Really great story! I've not read one like this before, and I liked the side of House that it showed. For me, House's struggle not to go back to the cane, and the pills, was very realistic! I also liked the side of House/Wilson - there's something I'd like to see in the show! Lol

Hollie : )
annabelle67 chapter 14 . 2/24/2008
wow! that was a really lovely story. the plot and characterization were good and the ending was really sweet. is it wrong of me to wish there was more :)
G.E Waldo chapter 14 . 12/28/2007
Exceptional! The writing is vigorous and well crafted with the voices in character. Terrific.

GeeLady
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 14 . 10/17/2007
brilliant story!
Worship My Bitchin' Pen Name chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
Adorable! I've never even seen this show and I love the story anyway. Good job.
Emi1988 chapter 14 . 10/13/2007
Nice...update soon!
bmax chapter 14 . 10/11/2007
Sorry I didn't review sooner but I've been on vacation.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and loved how you ended it with a bit of happiness for the future.

Looking forward to seeing more from you.
ballistics belle chapter 14 . 10/10/2007
Oh please tell me that you're going to do a sequel! I really liked this one and i want more! Great job.
Emi1988 chapter 13 . 9/29/2007
Nice~! Finish soon!
ballistics belle chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
I just have to tell you that i really like this story and i absolutely love your summary line. It's just such amazing writing and i am so sad that i didn't write it! But good for you, keep up the awesome work.
Emi1988 chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
Aw Keep going!
BSEVER chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
oh, this is a really really bad bad day...
bmax chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
That had to be so difficult for Wilson to sit there and watch House suffer and also with the morphine in his hand.

House has a way of hiding his pain from those around him unless it gets so bad that it's impossible. Wilson respects that in some way but really wants to be able to help his friend.

Great stuff!
AtreidesHeir chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story. They're far too many sucky stories, yours stands out as one that's actually written well. Good job.

I'm so enthralled in this! House's stuggles, Wilson's worrying. Makes for a great story.

Love that he saw Wilson basically spying on him, retreating to his office. I hope there's a blow out! With Wilson telling House what he needs to hear.