Reviews for Kiss The Girl
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Yo! I hope ou dont mind looooonnnngg waffly reveiws. I never thoght Id find another aussie girl who likes Pierce too! Anyway, I thought the way you used the song was pretty succesful, but maybe if the lyric bits was italiced rather than underlined, it'd look prettyier? Sorry, I'm a rude, pushy, fussy, person, so I give rude fusssy reviews. ANyway, I've always loved the Kel/Dom pairing, and I think that adding in the guy who was gonna get there first was inspired!
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aw, that was sweet.
DomLuver chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
it was cute

but a bit too stuck onto the song lyrics

it was like

almost word for word

you couldve left out the lyrics to the song

and have neal reminding him and sutff

but oh wells

Cherry-BLUE009 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
very cute! i love both the little mermaid and DomxKel fanfics.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Can I drop you a review instead? I'm an Obernewtyn fan. And I have a friend in Melbourne who's read them too so I will let her know as well.
crazyvampgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
this was too funny! i listened to the actual song on youtube while i read it, and cracked up the whole time- loved it!
Jennyvre Moss chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
very cute and I love that song

and I'm an Obernewtyn fan...i love it and can't wait for the last book

have you read any other Isobelle Carmody books?

keep writing
SilverTamer92 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
this was really good i like the idea and in the books they never got around to this couple so thanx for finishing up the story a bit for me
cherryblue chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
aww that was cute, i like both the songs and the one-shot
PropehcyGirlSBN chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I loved it!
deathequalsoul chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
omg, i love it! and dont take this as offense or anything, but i thought the neal part was HILARIOUS!
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
was so frickity-frackity cute!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aw SWEET! love this. i love the song too, tis on my ipod :) i like the way dom cold actually 'hear' the voice, and neal just made me laugh. plus there was KD fluff involved-whats not to like? great, well done! :)
Luna A. Dust chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So fluffy it's wonderful! I loved it!
TheOnly chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That was so awesome! You were under my friend's favourites so i thought i'd check it out. I'm glad i did!