Reviews for Finally Free
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
i love this story.i love everything about is so different from all of the other harry potter fan fictions that i have read.i love how you made all the chracters the characters are i think one of my fav parts of the story.i also love how they act around each other and there different problems that each of them have.i hope when you ahve the time you will be able to update i hope. D
BlackBloodRose64 chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
i love this story and i really hope you continue it! it is really great!
Christopher Kidwell chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
A good story, but I am really not liking the whole "Constance whining about Hermione making her parents ignore Constance" thing. If Constance wants to blame anyone for that, it should not be Hermione, it should be her parents, period and done with, and I hope that in a later chapter she realizes that.

So Hermione was 'spiteful' towards Constance when Hermione was young (or so idiot Constance believes, which I am not buying because she was young and young people take things as face value as THEY believe it is sometimes). You know what: I don't think that is 'bad'. Frankly, Hermione was a young person and it is better to be who you are than to try and put up an act around people, and people mature over time.

Constance simply needs to get over herself, make peace with Hermione, take responsibility for running away (which is just running away from her problems, something I LOATHE people for when they do it), and start seeing things back then through clearer eyes, instead of eyes suffused with hatred.
Kinky-Cooral chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Wowie! Keep up the chapters, this fanfic is real cool!
Kinky-Cooral chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Keep it up! This story is great!
bellatrix360 chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
i abosoutly love this story it is so good please update soon

Kinky-Cooral chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
E! That rocks! I love the idea, you go!
whoreface-x chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
me likes.

bring me more.
bellatrix360 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
this is awsome i love the plot i cannot wait for the next chapters