Reviews for The Rain that Binds
Mau Mauk chapter 13 . 9/2
the way you end this fic was awesome, if the actual plot was ended like this then nobody were sulking and burnt the tankubon because of the ending and over all the chapters have so many things were untold
Angelus Erreare chapter 13 . 5/13
Read this a long time ago and I'm re-reading it again. And falling in love with your story all over again. It was such a tender experience reading through it again...

Great work. Amazing work. Love it.
Neliel V Sanji chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Brings back memories
jasminedazz chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
if only the ACTUAL winter war ended this way -bawls in a corner thinking how the original winter war ended and how her OTP hopes were crushed-
lets not lose hope and pray that kubo brings ulquiorra back if not for fangirls like us atleast for orihime GOD they're PERFECT for each other!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Ulquiorra-! So adorable! He's transformation from the so-called heartless bastard to the soft-hearted man. Gosh, the journey of his emotions and the awkward relationship between them are too amusing! He's the in-between- just like Ichigo; neither Hollow nor Human yet both at the same time. Yamamoto is quite heartless in his methods, yet it's understandable, they're at war. C;
smilingostrich chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
AWWWWWW! SOOOO CUTEEE! I love this pairing... Awesome story!
Abhieghail chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
wahhhh! so sweet! O this story is great! nice work author-nim!
montclaire06 chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
This is so sweet. I know you wrote this ages ago but hey this story still rocks ahaha ! I reakky love ulqui hes so awesome and cool.
Salt chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Hmmm... very good. I've read all your fic and I want to say that I love it. So beautiful pairig, my the most adorable, you don't imagine how I love them! And I like the way of how you drew their relationship, so romantic and without OOC. Really, I am a ficwriter too and I know how difficucult ts to write about Ulquiorra and Orihime and not to break their characters. But you've managed, and it's... hmmm.. cool?
And another one is Aizen. He is canon, too. So hypocritical, violent and nasty. I hate him _
Because I'm shipper of Gin/Rangiku, I was in little depression when the Arrancars had eaten him T.T
P.S. I'm sorry for the probable mistakes, English isn't my mother language.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
This is f**king amazing! I loved it
Ram0niK chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
How BeauTifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuL! It made me go through so many emotions! TT_TT I loved it 3
Mansdas2 chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
I absolutely love UlquiHime stories! They are the cutest couple. (sigh) thank you for the entertaining story. I really enjoyed it. You did a great job with the plot. I feel that in a lot of stories, the author tries to rush and bring about an ending, I think that you did a great job in pacing it out rather than rush. Thanks again!
oblivion313 chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
um asawom! hay you sould do what is in the futcher. a baby. awww you would be great at that
Skyshattered chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Great story! I hope you'll make a sequel.
Darksknight chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
That was excellent! I loved the pairing, the humor, the plot line. Everything. Great job!