Reviews for The Rain that Binds
Hit-to-Key chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
I didn't get the "sharing the same water" thing at first, but when I saw her thoughts about HM's water bill, I almost burst out laughing for some reason. X3
Felling chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
*jaw drop*

Oh wow... I have no words for this amazing story. That was just beautiful. Perfect. (: ~
Eviltwin05 chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Awesome story! I will always support this couple! Loved the ending. And the whole tie thing with Ishida is something I can see happening! Keep on writing!
Deletedaccount244 chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
This story was amazing and nicely written. Great job!
Camyza chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Absolutely amazing. The characters were spot on and the story itself was great. I loved it
One percent chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
So now, there is no reason for him to fear his rival?

I would have liked to see a bit more struggle on that part.

This thought put aside, this chapter is certainly great.
One percent chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
interrogation in the bath XD seriousely that was insane and so funny.

How can she not become found of him?
One percent chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
That's totally Yamamoto. I don't think I can scream enough my hatred of his methods and bad principles!

Yet, she accepted. I love how you are turning the story out. It will be even more interesting now.
One percent chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
He sure must be a very intelligent one. Too bad he does not have the chance to prove himself in school.

and ek, taking a bath after noitora, no thanks XD
One percent chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
and then Ulquiorra has a terrible headache and was ready to forget about the fact that arrancar don't sleep just for the sake of having some dear Silence.

That's what I thought when I read the last lines. XD I am quite like Ulquiorra when it comes to 'human behaviours'. Good luck for him XD at least someone will suffer and I will take pleasure from it hahahaha!

by the way, they are all alone now! hehe

nice chapter
One percent chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
she dared try it on him! XD Poor Ulquiorra
One percent chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Amazing like always.

I take back what I said about Ulqui in my previous review, he was not asking for a slap, he's so cute and caring what was I thinking XD
One percent chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
It made me laugh to read that she was thinking about spare clothes for Ulquiorra. What a strange girl she is, really!

And he's so nice to her too, I call it almost begging for another slap XD!

Love the story
xXCrimson.StormXx chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
Aw, that was such a cute story!

I really liked it :D

Great work!
cpia8175 chapter 13 . 6/16/2009
I love how their relationship is realistic throughout the story instead of straightaway "omg i always .

so anyways, the whole fic is awesome!

To tell you the truth, I read all 13 chapters nonstop~ x3

Definitely my favorite fic of yours! (also love your dA account!)
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »