Reviews for The Battle
Bere chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
OMG baby
Was great this fic!
muffinlol chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMGGGG IT WAS REALLY GREAT! THANK YOU, LOVED IT!
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Alright... That was possibly the HOTTEST HUDDY... no scratch that... HOTTEST STORY I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!

Holy shit was that... WOW!

Seriously I've read this over three times trying to figure out how to write this review to match your story and there is just no way.

This was so ****ing hot it's ridiculous!

Cuddy at House's mercy... God do I wish I could see this whole story in the show.

HOT AS HELL!

I hope you write another one just as hot as this!

TearsofSilverGlitter chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
.. . .that was... *makes ambiguous hand motions at computer monitor* i liked part slightly disturbing,rather hot though
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
woah!
Odile1001 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Loved it. :)
AshInScribbleLand chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
okay i absolutely love this story... more like this please :)... really though spectacularly done! I love the detail you put into their thoughts and just the idea of Cuddy begging House to hurt her... that desperate for it... amazing. I'm totally for Cuddy needing House to help her let go and to control her, it's very believable, but I like the softer side of things too. After all is said and done she does end up falling asleep in his arms. Anyways great job and I look forward to tons more :) *eyes you hopefully*
Big Potato Head chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE! MAN THAT WAS GREAT!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
All I can say is "WOW." That was so hot! Great Job!

Snyder
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was cute and rather amusing!
ingas chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That was amazing. REALLY REALLY amazing. I love it, I think it may be my favourite fic ever. It's top five at least :) To show you how much I love it, I registered for an account here, just so that I could write a review and tell you how much I love it :)It's really well written and it's very easy to picture everything you write... Which is good :P

Also, spelling mistakes really annoy me and I only noticed one typo and it wasn't nearly enough to annoy me, not when the story is this good :D

I think I've said everything I wanted to say so, I think I'm done now. Great job :)
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
whoah that was HOT... lol.. good job, it was very interesting. PLEASE continue!
gh2005 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
WOW! That was hot! I really loved the interaction between House and Cuddy. I'd love to see a sequel where Cuddy gets her 'revenge' and Wins.
ScarlettScribble chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
nahahahah *evil laughter* i get to submit the first review...woohoo!

After being silent for the last hour reading my way into a world of S&M i have now recovered from stunned silence and am ready to speak.

OMhouddyliciousG...fuck me sideways!

this fic was fantastic...hence you have the longest review i've ever written...talk about having something to wake up to...the pest is truely happy..:)

right from the beggining i was sucked in...huddy tension! Cuddy trying to resist...and oh so loosing!

Lmao love the bit where he cut off her bra...a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do! that whole bit...squue...talk about teasing...house is a naughty naughty man...i LOVE it!

lmao to this bit...

“I only want your panties. You can keep the stockings and shoes on.”

“Oh, thank you so much,” she said sarcastically.

i see house is as generous as ever! :p

i also died at this point...“I was, but I’m glad you didn’t.” He was still behind her, so his slid his hands across her hips, moving them slowly toward her front, wrapping his arms around her in the process. His fingers fumbled their way into her small thong. He heard her gasp as the tips of his fingers grazed across her hairline. “Do you want me?” He whispered in her ear.- ah...i'm gonna explode i swear it...you're gonna turn me into a melted pool of goo! talk about ur legs turning to jello...o!

who would have thought kinky cuddy was into domination :p...talk about house getting the..ahem...upper hand. lol!

next...HE TIED HER IN A CLOSET *giggles*...i bet she's never had that done before lol...i love the sock moment...what a way to shut her up...the image in my head was hilarious...

ha he gets her to beg for him and then dry humps her...thats just cruel on so many levels...

houddy i'm startin to think u may have a WITTLE bit of a sadistic streak...its brillaint lol :D

the end bit though...where he takes her from behind and she's surprised and goes 'i though you were'...then stops...why do i think she was expecting it down another...ahem...tunnel :s lol!

finally it...CAME together (tee hee..i really shouldn't find that so funny :s)... BEAUTIFULLY at the end...House winning...

NOW...what about cuddys revenge? :D