Reviews for Twilight Fanfiction is Scary!
maiipie chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Poor Jasper. Aw. strange strange strange story! but i love it!
Ornithomancy chapter 6 . 4/13/2009

This was SO funny! I absolutely HATE Lemons. Being in middle school, I tend to try and trust anything rated T, but lately (Shudders) What is the world coming to!

The thing with Carlisle talking like a gangster made me laugh SO hard! I can so imagine... I feel an icon coming :D
Rococo-Bang chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
i could hardly read i was laughung so hard!

bravo bravo!
Twilightluver1208 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009! absolutley amazing!
thisacchasbeenabandoned chapter 6 . 3/26/2009

Continue please! I really like the part EdwardxCarlise thing, and then where Carlisle talking in disbelief that he tortured his own wife, hahahaha! XD

And Jasper gay? LOL LOL LOL

writergirl135 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
come ON! give us more! we need more HILARITY! please? plz update this wen ur bored!
writergirl135 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
holy...i have no words to describe how wrong and weird and funny that is.
writergirl135 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
lol. keep writing!
writergirl135 chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
... i could go on forever. this is hysterical. i would DEFINTINTELY pay good money to actually SEE the look on edward's face.
writergirl135 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
oh jeez! thats not gonna be very pleasant.
writergirl135 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
wow. definitely interesting.
Twilight.Taco chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I love it more than you can comprehend; and I have a question...:)

Are you reading from REAL Twilight stories? If so, that FRIGGIN HILARIOUS! And if it's your You have a twisted (Mike and Jazz really got to me...;)), brilliant, humorous, creative mind then! Haha, Jazz and Mike! That was the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER read...:)

P.S.: You should do some more about Bella! Maybe one where Edward left, so he could see how much she loves him (and end with something productive, like Maxi-pads, of course!), or one like...'Dreamer,' 'Sweet, sweet rebellion,' or...I forgot what it's named, frick! I've been searching for it on my 'HISTORY' thing, but I can't find it! Anyway, it's a really LONG story about (AH) Edward being a womanizer and yet Bella being his best friend in high school...But when Bella confesses her love for him, he rejects her and says he wants to remain friends. Then one day, he brings Tanya, his new girl home, without Bells knowin', so she goes away to college, where she comes to be engaged to JB...The prologue is in EPOV, btw. It's when he's riding his cycle to the wedding and thinking over how much he's and love with Bella and stuff. You'd love the fic, even if you hate AH ones. Me too. But it would be good for the story...Great, I'm getting carried away...

Anywho, I love it so very much. It made me ROFL for the first time in my life, and for that I am truly impressed! Wonderful job! ;)
TheTimeLady125 chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Quituser chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
LOL I absoloutely love it! Please please please update! I'm doubling on laughter, incredible story!
kt187 chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
This story is hilarious! Keep up the good writing! It brings laughter to my day! Can't wait for the next chapter!
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »