Reviews for What Sammy Knows
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sammy knew that Dean needed help and I like how he sent his letter to god on the smoke.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
aw. I like that it's actually Sammy whot kind of takes care of his brother for once )
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow, very well done! I like this story, where little Sam isn't portrayed as a whiny, spoiled, selfcentred little boy. Really like what you've done with the boys It's a great read!

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Very deep, very thoughtful, very good. Missing something I think...kinda like...it feels like you should maybe put in a flashback. Just an opinion. Thanks!
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was very sweet and scary- quite an accomplishment since the two really shouldn't go together.:)

Good to know John came to his senses, even if after the fact.

'Dean is his big brother and he is strong and brave and he knows everything (almost). But Dean looks sad, too, when Daddy goes away.

And sometimes Dean looks scared."

Well, that's it in a nutshell, isn't it? I'm glad he has such a good little brother too!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw *hugs little Sammy* Sammy was so adorable. I loved the way he viewed things and tried to wrap his little mind around it all.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
The message just wrenched my heart. Way to go, A!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
REALLY liked it. Actually, i LOVED it. Extremly well done. Too bad sammy's idea doesn't quite work.
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
this is so sweet and sad. I really really liked it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Awesome oneshot of a Wee Sammy taking care of big brother Dean the best way he knows how!

Thanks for sharing!