Reviews for A Father's Sin
It's so interesting! I hope you continue the story.

I really like the salazar-rowena-godric side of the story. My heart hurts for Salazar. I actually like him more than Godric, who I feel is glorified too much by some canon-HP stories. If not glorified, then at least performed. I like seeing the other side of Slytherin. I think he is a lot misunderstood and gryffindor-bias (or love of Gryffindor) pushes us to stereotype him in a more evil role. I'd like to think there was more to him than just what cannon HP reveals. So yeah, I love your story!
Nemirel chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Awesome story! I hope you continue with it!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Great chapter! I cant wait to see when they find out he's from the future, how Harry returns to hogwarts, how his childhood continues (not necessarily in that order lol)...update again soon please!
Anna122 chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Thank you for updating and i am verry happy to hear you are going to continue this story .

cant wait to
Doraline chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
When I saw the update in my inbox, I was all ''... what ... wait, what? Noooooo! Yes yes yes yes yes!'' And this chapter was just as good as the other three. Loved it. Can't wait for the next one (ahahah, let's face it, you just proved I could).
BookshelfAwesomeness chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Haha, I was thrilled to see this updated! Another fantastic chapter! I love the way you've fleshed out the relationships in this fic, and you've really got Salazar's character down, I feel, which is rare to see. You're a gifted writer and I hope you continue to write!
zeynep sevim mete chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
It was a very interesting chapter i cant wait for the new one. However often do you plan to update The story cause i am very curious however The story will develop. Good luck
geetac chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
I like the chapter
anna chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
please update this story and dont abandond it i reaally love this one
Anna122 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
please update this story i really love this one it is so original
imnotraven16 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
great story
anna chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
please update this story soon i love this one i am verry desperate for more chapters
fanny chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
please write moore soon
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Poor Rowena. Hmm...I wonder about Filius and Viridis' relashionship, will Filius become jealous? Lol, can't wait till Harry challenges Voldie when he gets back to the future.
k.i.lich10 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
If you could review soon that would be great because I really like your story and look forward to reading more of it.