Reviews for Hiei and Yogurt Cups
MB Otaku chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I loved this. And i love yogurt too (orange creme is pwn)so it's a win-win.

Good job.
Yukii chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Really funny! Hiei and yogurt cups... a strange and original idea

Izumiko chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Okabe Sayuri(NOT IZUMIKO!):Fox, I'm not a yogurt cup.

I still can't stop laughing! It's been about ten minutes since I finished reading! I was laughing so hard my friend dragged me outta my room saying 'It's time to go to the Happy Hotel!' I made her read this, and now she's right her laughing.

Hayasi Hikaru(NOT IZUMIKO OR OKABE SAYURI!): LMFAO! That was hysterical! Can you write a fluffy humor KuramaXHiei fanfic?
Nanairo Suishou chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
XD I love this ever so much! And yeah, I totally put it in my favorite stories. I especially loved your descripition of how yogurt cups could be evil. ~ Love Karin
Twilight Satu chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I've never had a yogurt cup explode into my face O,O I always talk to it XD Hehehehe... I eat soy yogurt, so I think they're nicer than the angry milk yogurt! Peach would happen to be my favorite...

Hiei as a yogurt cup? Hm...
Reezi chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
i've got to say that i thoughly enjoyed this fic. good job.
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh wow. Who knew Hiei could be compared to a yogurt cup! _; this fic is too silly and funny! XD love it! XD
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh the hilarious randomness!
Shiyyuo chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
0.0 Oh... that was weird.

I'm confused on if Hiei liked the kiss or not.

I think not... or hope not.
Foxlover chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh wow. That was seriously awesome. I had to stop reading three times 'cause I was laughing so hard. Ah, poor Kurama. Maybe he should stick to cereal. Yogurt does that to me sometimes too. Instead it goes all over my hand and in my lap. At least its not in my face. I'll have to disagree with you on the mixed berry though. It tastes quite good to me. Eh, I'll have to say my favorite flavor is peach with the fruit on the bottom. *Laugh* Heh, a review about yogurt. I thought I'd never see the day. Thanks to you I got to laugh my head off while thinking about yogurt. I'd also like to say that I like your writing style. Its just something about it. You're really good with humor too. Great Story! You should write some more like this one.
DecemberxAngel chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was really sweet! Harvest peach may be good, but nothing beats Silk Soy Yogurt. Nothing! Ha ha, good work, I love your stories.
crazykitsune17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
The things that bring upon great fanfiction... /

This was hilarious. It was written in that well-written, yet purposely kind of bad tongue-in-cheek way that's so appealing.

... And uh... thanks for the "(Kurama won’t say that he’ll taste good like yogurt because that sounds slightly more perverted than he intends, and because Hiei will find out and kill him)."

... I'm probably not going to eat yogurt for a while after that. Because we all know what creamy plain white yogurt looks like. -_-

Anyway, pretty cute fic!