Reviews for Shades of Panic
Carottal chapter 30 . 4/17
Hum, always embarrassing to want, need to review a story that was finished years ago. All the more when you have to keep it short, torn between the need for sleep and the enthusiasm you get from reading a good story. Anyway.

What a plot! I won't lie, my lack of knowledge in the mummy universe, and maybe my eagerness to read some key moments (thus making me less focussed when reading other moments), made it so I didn't get everything. But still, it was absolutely awesome and epic!

I loved following Harry the most. Maybe because I'm more used to reading him? Or maybe because what I loved about your plot was that he was misplaced in time. I just love time travels! And you dealt with them greatly, showing interesting reactions and answering most of the questions you have me.

However, most doesn't mean all, and I am left with questions I wish were answered.

Of course, I wonder about the future of Happy and Death. With how guilty our dear newly appointed Guardian looked to be feeling, maybe he'll make it so that at least this Phoenix (how fitting) Harry is able to spend time with his soul mate. Which is not a question I really mind being left with but leads me to the first one: did Death and Harry bonded? Seemed to me that they did, but as I don't remember seeing them using this bond, I wonder.

The other questions have to do with Guardian Harry back in Hogwarts universe and the consequences it may have on it. I wonder how Harry disappeared on them. How the gang felt and again, if this would be of some importance later on in their life.
And, I have this question since it was first mentioned. A what if of some sort. What name would have appeared on the Marauder's card? Is Harry, as an immortal, able to influence the reality enough so that his fake name appears on the card? Is the name on the card decided according to what the owner of the card knows the people as (I don't think it works this way, but I guess I should read Harry Potter 4 again).
I understand that it didn't happen, but I do wonder. What would have happen had they read a Harry Potter existed within Hogwarts walls?

Anyway, thanks for the story!
Blue Roselette chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
O.o I SWEAR I DIDN'T LOOK AHEAD WHEN I DID MY GUESS ABOUT ARDETH! OMG HAPPY DANCE! -clears throat- Sorry for my slight loss of...I guess sanity, but maybe it's not that but just a screw that I have to put back in place later...Anyway! I really like how the story is going so far and I'm excited to read the next chapter but I have to go to sleep since I've stayed up longer than I should have. xP Until laters :D
Blue Roselette chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
I'm curious, you mentioned earlier that after Death visited to collect the two souls that he had a body to prepare I believe? Now, I don't know if I'm mixing myself up with my crazy imagination, but I'm curious...is your idea of Harry & Death being together sooner than after when Harry finally passes on & becomes a true immortal, that Death takes on the form of Ardeth? I mean, while yes they have forever with each other, but what if Death being the kind of lover he is...decided to take on a temporary human body to be with his beloved as he faces his challenges? If I totally got this wrong then please forget I ever wrote this. If not & I'm sort of on target...I dunno then xP I'd probably do a happy dance mentally or something.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
I know I am WAAAAAAY late into this game but... dear GODS! I am so damn HAPPY with the pairings and Holy DEATH! Have you read Percy Jackson? Cause I'm seeing Death as Thanatos and hot DAMN he was gorgeous! And I totally agree about Ardeth, that man was so bloody FINE like hot DAMN, I sooo wanna see that mean in leather pants, is that so wrong?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Your side comments are craking me up but can't wait tillDeath/Harry slash
BringOnTheDrunkAlbino's chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
I am sorry to say, but I got so confused at the end. Do you think you could explain the last chapter to me in stupid words so I can understand? Thanks.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Everything I know about Egyptian hair wigs comes from watching Prince of Egypt a ridiculous amount of times.
Shadow315 chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
the question now becomes ... will he be able to shift into a human form again, so that they can still be together? Please, at least answer that question or it'll drive me crazy!

Shadow315 chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
YAY! lol, it's so cool that we thought of the same thing!

Shadow315 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Maybe Death/Ardeth being the same person? like Death is able to 'be' Ardeth, and is condeming Imhotep for what he did or something? But, ya, i want Ardeth/Harry pairing!

I know it doesn't matter now, since the story's done, just felt like putting my piece in!

davycrockett100 chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
i like challenge 2 and 3 the most
davycrockett100 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Ardeth bey probably is death, great job by the way
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
i though you said death was his soul mate why vote for pairings unless death is in that body
z.rose chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
...why?! did you have to Shakespeare the ending like that? Grrr, I'm so irritated. I can't believe you led me on in such a fashion. *kicks table* I suppose there's going to be beastiality between them now? Or perhaps the nobler- nay, the *bittersweet joy* of having one another near but never to be truly together again? Or I know, how about Harry and Death have a Pirates of the Carribean curse where they can only have one day every 10 years to be together? Hmph, I really don't know what else to say except goodnight. So goodnight, and thanks for the read, it was nice while it lasted.
juliannaspencer21 chapter 30 . 7/26/2013
Hello,

can i ask if you intend on continuing this? i really want to know what happens to Ardeth and Harry now harry became a phoenix. Can he return to human form and continue his love with Ardeth?

this is a great story, you had me hooked by the way, and i would like to read more of this story...