Reviews for What Is It Like?
shell.bell.baby chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
jada.marcial.3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
That was a true heartfelt story
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Nice.
NightFox15 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very sweet. Wasn't worth the rating M though.
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Italics would be your ever-loving friend if you would only use it. lol

Other than that I have only rave reviews to offer. It was adorable :)
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
sorry to say, but it sounded pretty corny and fast-paced to me...i mean, one second their talking about how it feels to be alone...next thing u know they're confessing love to each other and making out...

i just dont know what to say.(other than the fact that i love all of your Vday stories. plz continue them!)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
that was really sweet.

You did a great job

I love how Naruto described it.

It's sad but so sweet

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Zoey lilyanne chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
AH! to short! more! feed me Seamore! feed me!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww. That was cute. Poor Naruto. It hurts so much, when no one loves you. I've felt it, but only for the length of a few months before my mother found me. I don't need the kind of love Naruto needed, most likely because I was only twelve and had felt love before, but I think I get what he meant, if only a little bit. Even though this is a fanfic, I hope in your mind your Naruto ended up as happy with Sasuke as I am with my family .

YYWKMN.
memedis chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
If was about to use only one word to describe this story it would be 'sweet'... or maybe should it be 'touching'?
April2006 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That's nice.
valentina knight valentine chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
that was mother fucking adorable _ sad at first but happy ending
Lingering Embrace chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was very beautiful.I love your works and I like the way you write, the way you portray the feeling... Although what I think you should work on a little is the part where they kiss. Not that it's not good, it's great even :) but I think it should be a little longer. You know, for the sake of the moment :D And in the other stories too. ;) (Hope I didn't offend you...)
Overlander43 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Two words (besides those two words)

Perfect ending.

Loved it.

Totally awesome.

(Need I go on?)
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Should not be rated M. Too short in my opinion. Really didn't like this one-shot much...sorry.