Reviews for The Hogwarts Werewolf
Random chapter 15 . 2/13
See I just typed in HP many times and i just landed here but i have to say even though i have no idea whats going on this is a flawless chapter.
Jjj chapter 25 . 6/4/2016
You are dumb as fuck. Harry would never have given in.
Dratias chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
Holy crap man.. This story was amazing o-o
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
You don't get to choose what animags you get to be
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Lots of errors. Lupin would NEVER be that careless and when he and Minerva would be WAY more heartbroken than they are in this fic. Also, you only take Wolfsbane for the time of the full moon, not everyday.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Great I love this story sooooooooooo muuuuuuuch!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/10/2013
Werewolf was a bit too much like twilight (besides full moon) and overall sorry was okay. A lot of loose ends and lost details
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
First of all is Harry 3 times as bis as a normal wolf or just a third bigger. Second is lupin brown or gray. Third 'their' means that group poseses it and 'there' means its over there. Please answer my questions and take my suggestion under consideration in 'a werewolf's choice a snakes trick'
Karou WindStalker chapter 26 . 4/25/2012
interesting story, and well thought out.
Dragonanzar chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
If this was me (and I'm bloody glad it's not) I would prefer to stay in the wolf shape. I guess Harry just feels out of control when he's a wolf. Not that he's in control as a human either.
CatchingCraziness chapter 26 . 3/13/2011
LOVED THE STORY! Definatly going to read the sequel. :)
jami chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Okay so i like the opening chapter but its in major need of a revamp. Petunia is too caring and massively out of character as is Vernon. Remus and MgGonogall are also too formal considering they know each other well. Little description is added of the locations or the car etc etc. I don't say this to be mean, just to give you some criticsm.

The only thing i say in frustration is stop saying "for..." its annoying and overly formal. 'for we are still fixing the school...' should be 'because we are still fixing the school' also i doubt Remus would want to see Harry and would surely have started moping immediately.
spell check chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
its out not aut, youve made that error twice lol not trying to be mean just letting you know
jesse chapter 26 . 2/9/2010
your story suck... forget the sequel, dont ever write
sarah-rose76646 chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
what rubbish. i m still waiting for something worth my time and its half done. there is nothing supernatural or romance. just plain angst. you obviously need your definition or understanding the meaning of words checked if u cant even see that. effing lot of hippogriff dung. u already had a nice plot, good storyline and gr8 opportunities to make it fantastic, but no,who cares when u can just feed the readers shit. huff, the standards of writers nowadays! Honestly,...