Reviews for Sesshomaru's Involuntary Mate
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 10 . 7/5
Update please
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 10 . 6/11
this is great, keep it up
kouga's older woman chapter 10 . 4/27
He's awfully smug! Hope she puts him in his place!
sdrlana21 chapter 10 . 4/23
Good story hope you continue soon
Mrs.orr chapter 10 . 4/21
Hands down best chapter so far! I can't wait to read the next one please please please update soon!
rhizz17 chapter 10 . 4/21
update please
trinity3000 chapter 10 . 4/21
I am a little confused. I thought Sesshomaru had to mate a human, but it sounds like Kagome has turned into a demon or at least a hanyou. Wouldn't this mean that Sesshomaru went against the councils orders and his lands are going to be taken away?
F.A.Y.B.A.N chapter 10 . 4/20
Loved the lemon! :-)
Veraozao chapter 10 . 4/20
love it, kiss
Luna123456 chapter 10 . 4/19
Wonderful
Good chapter can't wait for more!:)
cherryblossm chapter 10 . 4/19
I love it and cannot wait for the next chapter
Wren210 chapter 5 . 4/19
I just re-read this chapter and it is ALL wrong you have taken her free will away if I was her I would leave as soon as his back was turned... now she will be his submissive bitch and that is wrong would you be someones submissive bitch if you married or mated someone I don't think so. You are still your own person not a pet or a doll and calling him lord and master I don't think so that ruined the story. You made it seem like he liked her defiance and now she is his submissive bitch WRONG
Lady Shiari chapter 9 . 3/31
OMG! I love this story! I hope you finish this story! This is the most amazing story I have yet to read that is Sess/Kags! I would really like to see you continue!
Happy Writing!
Sesshy noooooooooo! Don't hurt her!

_