Reviews for Paradise
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Bell is slain. HUZZAH!
Kobal chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
"(Honestly, I was going to put this in as 'tragedy', but I don't think anyone will care if she dies.)" That was great.

I think it's great though to show something totally unexpected for a character people don't pay much attention too. Well, actually because Bell's so annoying, people usually notice her, but we wouldn't picture such a [grusome sp?] death for Bell. No wait, maybe some people would...oh well.
The Flamer 101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
..Your right about no one caring about where Bell is. Curious though, where exactly is she? Though I dislike her, it makes me wonder why she would follow Alviss even if he killed, pretty stupid huh? Anyways not bad.
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Actually... This was quite enjoyable. It was well written, practically perfectly in character and everything was painted beautifully.

However, you've confused me. You said that the dome was the "clear" and "almost invisible", however chicken wire is really easy to spot. Have they developed invisible chicken wire? Or have I misread a bit of your fic?

Also, perhaps a bit of background information would have cleared how she'd gotten there up. Perhaps I'm just one for details, but I find that I'm dieing to know how she was separated and how she forgot -Alviss- temporarily.

Anyway, I enjoyed this. Even though Bell died. Poor Bell. T.T Now who is supposed to 'protect' Alviss from Nanashi's wicked clutches?

Awesome work!

- Woffy
Raven the Joker chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Lol, Bell surely died a horrible death. Serves she well. Bell is annoying, so to speak... How come fairies are always pissing people off?

Anyways, nice fanfic. XD

Peace.
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Very good! What were you thinking? putting it under tragedy? THIS IS A HAPPY THOUGHT! HER DYING!
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007