Reviews for Visit from the State
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Just how I picture what visits from social services might be like for the boys. At least they have friends who will always defend them, no matter what, but I can't say I'm anymore fond of Benson than the guys are.
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aw, that was sweet! I loved Two Bit's reactions! D Great job!
StayGold4ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great job! You kept everyone really in charecter! ;)
KateCurtis chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Cool story! :)
Believe In Something Bigger chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I loved this. Two-Bit's voice was absolutely perfect, but in some parts it didn't quite sound like him, but you know that so it's okay :)

I thought was going to be a Pony-Gets-Taken-Away-Story until I realized it was a one-shot. I really liked how you put how all of the gang answered their questions, like Steve and Johnny. It sounds just how I would picture they'd answer the questions. This whole one-shot was filled with emotion. It made me really mad, it made me sad and I laughed. This was really excellent :)
4bluenvrshoutnvr4 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i liked this :) that social worker's a bitch
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Good fic. if before the events, I would have loved to see Dally :D
jelica-wolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I really like the story so far! I hope that you continue it! Maybe give us steve and Johnny's POV? Or you could do it from Darry or Sodapop's POV... Maybe you would do it from the two diffrent social worker's POV? that would be interesting to read.
bballgirl31 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
good job! :D
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
id read any stories u put up so let me know when u do, maybe a sequel to this?
neverforever13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
my one thought is that i had no clue who was narrating for quite a while, so maybe you should mention that its twobit in the authors note or something.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aww! That was really good. I'm starting to hate that Ms. Benson too. Your Two-Bit Matthews' characterization was simply amazing. I loved him!
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Pretty good. You did nail Two-Bit's narration, and the story flowed smoothly and coherently. I didn't think much of the end, though - it just didn't feel finishing, if you know what I mean. I always look for an impact line at the end, and I didn't feel that you had that. But it was a good oneshot, a good look at all, or most, of the gang together, and worth reading. If you have other ideas for fanfics, I suggest putting them up and seeing what happens. What's the worst that can happen, right? Go for it! :)
edwards other bella chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
well didnt that go and depress me? nice job though...
Fosterchild chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Good story...I didn't think Two-Bit was out of character at all...He's smart and thoughtful even those he's a wisecracker...I could definitely see him being this way...I thought the ending was sweet! :)