Reviews for Are you awake sasuke?
Fellfire chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHHA... *falls over*

I LOVED IT ! specially this part. (My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.)

"Iruka…I said I can't sleep"

"M-hmm…that's nice Kakashi"

"Iruka…I think your missing the point"

"M-hmm…very good…"

"Iruka….Iruka…"

SMACK

"Arghhh…KAKASHI! THAT HURT!"

"I'm sorry, my hand slipped"

"IN MY EYE?"

"Yes"

hehe-eh!..ouch! damn... plus the bit when kakashi kissed iruka's nose! *Wide Grin* god i couldn't stop laughing...and that

well placed punch!

Please please CONTINUE!
Huanted Darkling chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
i wanna see wat happens next with naruto, sasuke and kakashi, iruka

it would be interisting to see how far they go
Suki-Itami chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Yaays! This is funny, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Arashi-Kumo chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I don't know which was better...Sasuke and Naruto or Kakashi and Iruka...But great job!
sexychibi19 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
it so good (some what)keep going
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
this is very funny, exspecially Kakashi. lol refering to himself in third.
ShannonNomNom chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
lols haha this had me laughing so hard
angel of crimson romance chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
yer do a chapter abot what sasuke got up to that night and what kakashi got up to it would be vere funny
SilverScarecrow chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
*sobs* why won't you update? this thing is freaking hilarious!
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
This funner than the last one. ... hey, the spell check didn't come on for 'funner'. What do know...its a real word...

LOL Kakashi's a pervert! -giggles-
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Love this. It's really funny. I especially liked the Foxy-kun. kukukukuku -gets shot /yet/ again- DAMNIT! WHY DOES SOMEONE KEEP TRYING TO KILL ME! I SWEAR WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREADS! RWAR! Sorry about that but for some reason someone shoots me when I go 'kukuku' -gets shot again- OW! DAMMIT THAT ONE ACTUALLY HIT! THAT'S IT THIS IS WAR!
Insomnia On High chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
::dances with Nihon fans::

Oh, fun. Subtle KakaSasu makes me twinge a bit, ALL the cons I've gone to, all of their Naruto doujinshi was that, seriously AL of it. Nothing else, just that. Not that I don't support the pairing, its alright. It's just like, "Sigh...KakaSasu again?"

XD I love you, post the next chappie soon!
kivakogoa chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
omg i love this fan-fic it is so funny! i have read it over 100 times really! it is so frikin funny!
rowanashke chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Funny stuff, LMAO. Thanks. I sniggered pretty much the entire way through both chaps. n.n
Tenshi-Of-Hell chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
hehe thats funny and kinda cute
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »