Reviews for Camping
moosiebell chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I. love. it. Ok, so first things first I LOVE reading a good game of truth or dare in a fan fic and have been looking for awhile and then I read this and was like "oh mu god I found a T or D fic without even knowing it was truth or dare!" When they were trying to think of dare about a billion came into my mind like daring the doctor to go outside and sing in the rain or something like that. i was surprised they made it a just truth game but whatever I still loved it!
picklesnickers chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I LOVED THIS! There was so much angst and romance, and just oh so good. They're my OTP, so, as you may imagine, I've read a lot of fanfiction about them. :) This story is so simple but emotional, it's now officially one of my favorites. Sure, it may be a little strange that they're playing Truth or Dare, but I loved the way you got to the whole idea of Rose's unrequited love for him. It's so sweet. :D Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Little more sexy but it was kool
Gabby chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I wish there was more
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Aww, this is adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was fluffy - bit obvious at times but am just cynical lol, it was great.
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved this! Truth or dare is such a cheeky way to get them together! I was going to do it in my next fanfiction of them! Oh well:-) I'll do 20 questions instead :P :) Keep up the awesome writing!
Hollia chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great story, I like it xx
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very sweet and funny!

D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very good!
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aw this story is so sweet i love it. i really do
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hi, I love this fic. It's so original. Please could I add it to the old C2? Email me and let me know if you want it removed. Thanks for uploading!
yellow rose chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
aw loved it! really really really REALLY loved it!
pazaz of nothing chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
finally!

a new oneshot, its really god anf fluffy like always...GOOD

hope you do well in your exmas btw

x
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Great job! The way you described the Doctor setting up the tent was funny!