Reviews for Always The Bridesmaid
sweet-spiced crack chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
love can handle
Trista's little one chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
nice story. I've been cosplaying as tenten-sama since the frise time i seen her on Naruto. if you wanna chat my email adress is .
AnimeFreak218 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
LOVE IT! lol i ws actually thinking about what would happen if Neji maried Tenten, with the whole 'family seal' thing

i like this explanation better than mine
The Panda assassin chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That was such a cute story. It it seems so realistic that I felt like it could actually happen.
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
aw, it was pretty sad that they aren't married

BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE TOGETHER!

Love your writing!
sonichiri-T chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
its sweet. a tad bit confusing somewhere along the line, but sweet.
Ariados chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Awesome _. This is so cute
Hieigirl17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I could see this being a problem, I'd run away from my clan. Easier said than done though. I really liked your story :)
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
AW I LUV it! KAWAII at the end.

Dreaming101
xNaminator chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I'm not one for many words so here it goes nice, short, and simple : I LOVED IT!
LaZyFMAgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
LOL your last sentence cracked my up! aww it was such kawaii fic though. I'm glad their love stands strong over all the other stupid things in their way liek the clan traditions and rumors all over konoha. Really nice fic! tenten rocks!
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I think this fic was pretty good. I especially like the "bugging the old bats" comment in the last sentence. The sentence flow was well done.
Alucius chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That's an interesting take on ninja married life. And the Hyuuga clan TOTALLY sucks like that. So, good work :)
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Very cute, actually, especially the last line:) I like it, like it a lot!
Moon chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
AW! SO KAWAII!

Translation: It's so CUTE! HIHIHI!

I love your writing style!

Please keep on going you have a potential! (Well better than me! LOL)

See you and hope I will see another story authored by you!