Reviews for Personal Space
buckit chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
that was cool.
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow...Definitely one of my favourite stories about GSR!
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
so... where DID she leave the Thiessen file?

hahahahahaha

love it.
Sapphonest chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Genius.

Pure awesome. This was amazing. Really good job. I love your descriptions. So very.. perfect.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hehe, that was cute! "Not working!" indeed! I highly doubt either of them thought it would work in the first place. .

~IGC t DM
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I just finished the last of your 22 stories. You are a wonderful writer. I have added you to my author alert, so I hope to see more stories from you in the future. Personal Space, and the 2 post committed stories were my favorites. I also believe this is when they came together. I also loved Dear Ghost, it was heart wrenching and I could feel his pain. Wonderfully written, and thankfully not the way that whole situation turned out. Keep up the wonderful work. I look forward to your next story.
PJC chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
WOW! That Was Amazing!

I loved every second of it. The detail and description in it and the way that you got inside their thoughts was fabulous. Even the way you varied the writing was fabulous.

P x
killermanatee chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
That was really sweet! :)

Lots of Kudos to you :)
lovinGSR chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
wow! that was so good!
LadyforAsh chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
OMG, how could you end it like that! LOL. I want more! Now!
fnfnztri chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow. Brilliantly written. It goes from humorous to cute and adorable to angsty. I love it. Great job.
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
i haven't read your other reviews, but if someone hasn't told you by now that story is WONDERFUL, then i'm glad to be the first...lol...this is one of your better stories. thanks for sharing it...chauncey
Lodi chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I liked this a lot. It was so much fun to read and I loved the structure of it, and then how it all tied into the present was just perfect. Bravo.
Chadini chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Great story! I can't really add anything more...I agree with everyone else! Thanks!
redsox55 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
You did a realy good job, not that my opinion matters or anything but you should make a sequal of them finding Sara brass confronting grissom etc. It's all up to you. Good job.