Reviews for A Little Something
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
good job loved it lol :)
Zara Morikawa chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lol yea tht was cheezy XD buts its ok i forgive u cause ur one of the few ppl who wrote them off as a pair 3
Amalockh chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Aww! That was kind of cute! I loved your description behind Sparky's feelings, like his relationship towards X-5 and Betty. In all honesty however, add a little bit more body to your paragraphs, or describe all the scenery around them.

Still, you did a great job. Do more ASAP!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
It's been a while since there has a been a new story in this section. XD I liked this one, nice concept. Maybe there will be a sequel?
Miss NeverWinter chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hellos! Carly-chan here. This is my first time of wandering out of the Anime/Manga, Naruto section, and I though your story ROCKED! Sparky blowing up planet Earth though? Not a nice thought. Anywhos, keep writing. I like it!
neilhd chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
What he meant was Veoh, and I'm the one that posted them all (well, almost all of them).

Anyways, that was a great story you wrote. Kind of scary what Sparky was thinking of doing.
Thunderstone chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
If you want to see some Atomic Betty episodes, head to (although be warned that if you have dial up, it'll take *forever* to load).

I don't have much more to say except good job :)