Reviews for Remember Groom Lake
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Darn it, you stopped! 3 years ago. *sigh* I was majorly getting into this story too! No fair. It's brilliant and I'm slapping an alert on it in the vain hope you might come back to it I've tread quite a few crossovers and one where both worlds are well-written and served can be horribly rare and should therefore be appreciated.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So far, intriguing and very funny. Nice use of Captain Hammond, who may wonder what he's done to deserve that situation and the end line of the Groom Lake flashback which definitely promises the reader it'll get interesting and that Atlantis will become involved shortly. Carter humour is bang on too.
Saffygirl chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
omg, this story is really good so far!

Please don't abandon it!
Amazing Bluie chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is an awesome story!
lindajrjt chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
This is great! I watch both shows and I love how you have wrote it so far. Please update soon as I want to see what happens when they find out who the people are that ended up at GD.
Bokormen chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
very good. please update soon
SeitedeMarie chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Huh.

Does that thingy cross the universal divide, or do the two fandoms co-exist in the same universe?
graceblade chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Wow, two of my favorite fandoms are coming together!

Can't wait to see how this turns out.

NIce job so far.
Rittanicus chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
Please continue! I've been looking for a crossover of Atlantis and Eureka for sometime and now I've found one. Yes! Would love to read more.
Ianthe-Echo chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Interesting...more please!
highonstargate chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ApocSM chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Love the story, update soon!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
And it seems that yet another animal has made it to Atlantis. XD I look forward to seeing who else, or what else, makes it through this temporary gate. XD I love the sarcasm you included for both Jack Carter and Nathan Stark. Heh. I hope chapter 3 comes up soon...I can't wait for more. XD

Keep up the excellent writing - and thanks so much for posting. It's a blast to read. XD
BelliCima chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Oh yea. This is awesome, and I can tell I'm going to enjoy it fully before you're done. Along with Atlantis, Eureka and Dresden Files are my fave Sci-fi shows!
jollygoauld chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
wht a great cross-over fic. lots of humour i like it.