Reviews for The Wrong Blood
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,019.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Alice was soon one of the most popular people in Hufflepuff. She looked at all the first years that surrounded her as she told 'made-up stories'. Which were really the lives of her families. Many of her classmates tried to get her attentions, but to no avail. All she could think about was Emmet. She smiled at the memory, and told the first years and her classmates about him.

alice is with jasper so y is emmet all she can think about ?
Dramionelover19011918 chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
Hay i was wondering if i could read your real novel and what does DA mean in your story?
KaelynMarieSalvatore chapter 19 . 8/11/2011

i love it

soo far

ill finish it tomrrow
miss-glitz chapter 19 . 6/1/2010
rated m, no violence, no sex scenes, wheres the excitement lol. still liked it _
not-so-inosent chapter 19 . 5/17/2010
realy cool story but a little predicktable
K.Po chapter 19 . 2/15/2010
I love this story! I totally feel for you when you talk about no reviews. I get that too. But that's not the point! I can't wait for Bella to have her baby and for her to marry Draco. I would like to read the novel that you are working on but I don want to put my email on here for everyone to see so I'll PM you:) please continue to write this story even if it's just for me:) lol

Love the story! :)
randomchicwhowants2review chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
You should have Bellatrix become insane because her nephew tainted his bloodline, then have the ministry take away her magic and lock her up in a muggle mental ward.
BellaCullen100 chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
wait a minute does this mean that she is half himan, half wizard, half werewolf AND half vampire?

how is that even posible!
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 19 . 6/29/2008
Please continue with this story you havent updated in months! I really like it. Its not as cliche as the other twilight/HP x-overs. Its good!

Please continue

FP
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
I really like this and would like more please!

KT
The Beatles Mania Girl chapter 19 . 1/6/2008
I absolutely love your story! I have been writing for the next chapter to come! Update Quickly!