Reviews for Silver to Blue
awynn22 chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh. I loved this, and how you portrayed Snape nicely. Almost all of the other Fanfics portray him as evil and mean. I don't like how they do that. Awesome fabric, though!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Wow! I always knew there was more to Luna but this is amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
It was beautiful and sad...I about cried!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Ah, Luna! So sweet!
riverrat chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Beautiful! Very well written from the story point of view. I can really picture this happening from the way you are telling it. I do suggest getting a beta to weed out your many spelling mistakes though.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Luna is so awesome and confusing, especially for those who don't know that she sees so much more than should be possible, and that she does not give away secrets. I really like that she was able to help Snape here.

Well written. Good read.
AEDReaper chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Good story but you mispelled the word failures near the bottom.
cinnamin chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Loved your portrayal of Luna. I always thought that she and Snape would be a good match personality wise to balance each other out. Any plans to turn this into a larger story?
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Luna is quite something isn't she. She is very pure of heart
LinnyLoo chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Ooh Luna is rather eerie. I'd be freaked out if I were Snape! lol.

This is really great :D Well done!

(I always feel a bit like a school teacher when I write 'well done' in comments lol, but I do genuinely mean that it has been done well!)
jaws chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
interesting fic. I like it, but the end leaves questions, however I think it's suppose to. I like it either way.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hmm... Total Luna moment, of course. Something she would absolutely do. Go Luna!
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
this is a really sweet fic i enjoyed it alot
giaev sfhxk chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is a beautiful fic. I loved how you captured Severus' hate for not being able to stop his fellow death eater. And you wrote for Luna splendidly! You really nailed her airy, out of the norm, logic. And Snape's reactions were great!
The-Evil-Meh chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Yay Luna! I loved how well you wrote her character! And Snape! Usually I hate that guy, but you just made him so sincere! Great job!