Reviews for Sesame Street
iLupinus chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ah the good old days, I think my favorite was Big bird... I think it was because he's yellow, and that's one of my favorite colors
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
yes talking about childhood tv shows always fun
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
LOL. I used to watch Sesame Street...Brings back memories, in a funny way.
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Sesame Street! XP I used to like that show very much when I was a kid! The Hyoutei regulars are so funny!
Wangdoodle chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Never watched Sesame Street, but you kinda made me want to go and watch it. Haha.

Your stories amuse the shit out of me.

I Need a life but hey your stories keep me hanging, somehow.
Her Cousin Was Here-Mwahahahah chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
What the hell? Hahahaha... funny oneshot.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
As always, a job well done!
Fallen Bridge chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
hahahahhahahahaha! i hate to say this but the cookie monster no longer exsists (from what i know) because parents where complaining that their kids wanted cookies (or something retarded like that) so they made him the vegtabible monster (yes i know i cant spell).
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
“Because he has a unibrow, that’s like… ultimate.”

LOL. xD What a nice topic they're talking about. Very educational.

“WELL NO, THAT’S WHY HE’S CALLED THE COOKIE MONSTER!"

I love how you write Shishido; or the lines you give him. xD He's like...ultimate. xD

Yay for your short drabblish fic! x3
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Cute. Very cute.

Writer's block sucks. I feel your pain.

Rai
hoshiww chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
-Burts out laughing-

Mukahi is like so funny. Shishido too. I have to admit you're a really good writer when it comes to humour (can't forget angsty too, Stalker... -shivers-)

Keep on writing! -Laughs at Mukahi for being so dumb- And Atobe likes Count von Count? Weird... Shishido likes Bert? I like Bert too! But Ernie and his rubberducky scares me a bit... I love Oscar! Even if he's a grouch. But I can't remember his girlfriend though...

Welcome to Sesame Street(-mania)! LOL!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
love it. didn't knew there was sesame street in whereever you come from
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Ha Ha Ha! I loved this story! Can't wait for the next one! Gakuto's so CUTE!
Sora Fx chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
"We don't know you anymore."

OH, Shishi!
shadowinRW chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I still can't believe you gave Sesame Street to Oshitari. I'm in shock. It's great though, I'm still giggling.