Reviews for Thunder
girlpower8900 chapter 17 . 7/2/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING
Beca chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
I love the story, just wanted to let you know something about french verbes. The term 'vous', is used in the formal, as in when speaking to a stranger multiple familar people. If a boyfriend were talking to his girlfriend he would use 'tu' which is the term used for close relationships. Hope you don't take this review as critiscm, I just wrote a french exam so I have all the grammar rules stuck in my mind! Thats the only reason I noticed.
DarkBrownEyes08 chapter 17 . 9/27/2008
I spent a few hours reading this story with a few breaks here and there. My goal for today because of my boredom was to find a well written Jiley story and I'm so happy I gave your story a chance. This story was very well written and I fell in love with it. Just brilliant and wonderful. From beginning to end just wonderful. I'll be keeping an eye out for other stories by you. Take Care.
dramionerox chapter 17 . 5/22/2008
what?

i cant believe that its over :[[

i extremely enjoyed this story
UniqueMystery chapter 17 . 5/7/2008
That was such a beautiful story.. I loved it
potter-addiction chapter 17 . 5/7/2008
And now: review 162! :)

Seriously, what a beautiful story. Everything was so realistic, *sniff* *sniff*...love it so much!

Beautifully written! Great story! Looking out for more stories!
secretpen28 chapter 17 . 4/23/2008
An ABSOLUTELY amazing story...i loved the song thunder before reading this story and it only made me love the song even more. I have to say that I listened to this song the entire time I read because it fit so perfectly with the lyrics and Jiley is the PERFECT pair for this story. I loved everything about it and keep on writing (your really good at it haha) can't wait to read your next story!
AprilRainer23 chapter 17 . 4/23/2008
aw that was soo cute. i wish there were more great stories like yours out on this site. I love reading Jiley stories and I'm not reading that many jiley stories cause theres like no more jiley stories out there. i blame disney and their lack of jiley on the show for it lol but yea this story was simply amazing. it was soo cute and everything was perfect. and I loved the shout out to me at the end of your authors note but I should be thanking you for writing this story. it was very fun to read and entertaining. so great story.
Wolfwhisperer chapter 17 . 4/21/2008
I'm... actually... crying! (Well, sort of, I'm sobbing, but there's no tears. I never let tears fall) But I mean, that ending was great. (especially when she remembered her bed) and I have a few questions (which I will not ask incase people are reading this) But I count more than april! I've reviewed since the beginning, when this was just a terrific one-shot that, with much persuasion from me and ForbiddenXMelody (whatever happened to her?) turned into this! PLEASE RESPOND! (and just kidding april. I heart you!)

Luv Wendy! :)(:

(still feeling teary. i have to go now)
spamisthename chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
omg i love it i dont want it to end

X~SPAM~X
showchoiraubie chapter 16 . 4/11/2008
Wow i've read some really good fanfictions but that was one of the best, if not the best. I loved it!
dramionerox chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
aw that was bittersweet :]

i absolutely loved it!

my favorite part was when jake said "do you really love me?"

ah :D

i cant believe that this storys practically over :[

update soon!

much love, Rox
AprilRainer23 chapter 16 . 4/8/2008
omg that had to be the CUTEST chapter ever. like that was my favorite chapter of this story. Miley saying she couldn't stand Jake and then him trying to drown himself then Oliver being all macho and saving him which i was smiled at that part and was like 'Yes you go Oliver' lol and then Miley crying for Jake and Jake waking up and them fighting some more was great. and when she went to smack him and he kissed her, i seriously had to reread that part twice cause I wasn't sure if my eyes were actually reading the words coming from my computer screen. I was like smiling and i had to stop reading and i had this huge grin on my face and then i continued reading on and saw that Miley got angry at him again and i was like oh gosh lol but I loved how you had Miley and Jake wait to say I Love You till at the very end of the story. But yea I loved when Jake said that he loved her and having Lilly and Oliver listening in on them being shocked was pretty great. but seriously this was my favorite chapter of this story. it was great. and even though this isn't the very last thing of this story cause you still have the epilogue but technically its the last chapter and I waited till the end to say that I LOVE THIS STORY. and I'm now going to go thank Wendy aka WolfWhisperer for telling me to go read this awesome story.
AprilRainer23 chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
no haha dang it. damn jake why did you have to say that stupid thing in the first place lol but I literally laughed at the part when Miley chucked her radio out the window lol
AprilRainer23 chapter 14 . 4/8/2008
haha your authors note was funny lol thats pretty funny that you came out with this on valentines day haha but dang that so sucks for Jake. damn those stupid hollywood idiots that were talking to jake lol but anyways im going to continue reading this story which is very good by the way