Reviews for Tales of Phantasia: Teishi ni Hikkakamasu
Reiko x 3 chapter 95 . 9/22/2011
I HAVE A TITLE! SKLEE!

Dark: Sklee?

What? I'm happy.

Dark: Your mental stability has deteriorated a bit since the annoyance merged with you...

I share my head with a number of forgotten deities, my OCs who hate me, a number of 'echoes' of my favorite characters, and you: my sadistic psychopath of a dark side. I don't /have/ any /form/ of mental stability. I. Am. Insane.

Dark: Thus proving your sanity, because only insane people insist they are sane.

...Oh forget it.
chiagirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
All right, review #200! Anyway I just wanted to say that I really like your stories. I started reading this about 3 years ago, but I didn't come back to it until now. This was actually the first fanfiction I ever read, so I thought I might as well finish it. I'll check out the sequel once I'm finished; I hope it's as good as this is. Thanks for posting so many great stories, your the best phantasia author I've come across.
Eyeshield chapter 16 . 4/9/2011
INCREDIBLE Idea. I sense a brilliant story and lost sleep coming up... thank you.

Though I would've preferred Cless as main, but it's good!
SomeoneWhoIsCalled-JudgmentOfTheDream-onFFnet chapter 95 . 3/9/2011
I totally fell in love with your story! I can't believe I read all of it in just 5 days! O_O" It really is addicting, you know that? 3

I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier, but for some reason my explorer screwed up the review- button... T_T

Anyway, I hereby bestow the title of "Favourite Fanfiction Author" on you! It is a title given to JudgmentOfTheDreams Number One author!

And you managed to relight my passion and addiction for the Tales series, that's awesome! \(3)/

I hope I'll be able to help in the sequel, you can count on my review!
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I like the description of Invincible Man. That sounds like something Lloyd'd say, alright
NortheasternWind chapter 95 . 9/17/2010
Even though this story has been completed for like four months now, I'd like to congratulate you on your accomplishment. Very few people finish such long stories!

I love the world you've developed here- I'm tempted to take a few bits as part of my own personal canon. LOL. They say you have to know more about a character than you'll ever need, and I can tell you know a lot more than you tell us. Aren't RP groups wonderful? They're so much fun, and a great place to figure the small things out.

Everyone seems to be in character, which is wonderful X3 I can never get Chester and Arche's arguing down for some reason, even though it should be easy.

My one wish is for more internal musings, which I realize is pretty tough in first person- you can only get in one character's head! Especially for someone like Chester, ha.

Anyway, congrats again, and good job getting so much out of a mostly-dialogue story for so long. You must have some epic fans! I might go around and review each chapter a little more in-depth, but for now it's on to the sequel. LOL.
ShioriSilverlake chapter 95 . 9/11/2010
Yaaay, thank you so much, Ayame-san, for giving me a title :D

(LOL is super late in thanking you because she didn't read the credits til just now xD;;;; )
Xolroc chapter 95 . 8/5/2010
I was actually sad to reach the end of the story. It is a rare story indeed that is so captivating as this, and I hope the sequel is finished soon.
SheenaMalfoy chapter 95 . 6/9/2010
That. Was. AWESOME! I just read the whole story in the last few days (ironically, the week before exams, but who needs studying?) and I can't believe the emount of work that had to have gone into this to get the timelines right. I hope the sequel has more of Chester and Arche's relationship in it... the triple denial of Cress, Chester and Claus (I know, 90 chapters and I still can't get used to the older names) was pretty funny. Just out of curiosity, if there's any way for you to get this back to me, what were the heroes' final weapons made of? And what will happen to the devil's arms? Looks like I have to read the sequel now right? Haha... I'll get to that after doing some real studying. Anyway, I love your writing, keep it up, and never run out of ideas!

BTW, how about seeing if you can give Chester artes while in wolf form (kind of like Repede in Vesperia) that would be cool!
prosser783 chapter 95 . 5/31/2010
Congrats on finally finishing this story! It was fun reading the whole thing...lol,thanks for the awesome title too
frostneko chapter 95 . 5/25/2010
Wow it ended! T_T It'll be so weird not getting e-mails telling me of new chapters posted. GOOD JOB AND CONGRATS FOR FINISHING!
Acriym chapter 95 . 5/24/2010
(This is darkangel24700. I changed my username :)

I just wanted to pop in and say congratulations on finishing the story I often got pressed for time so I didn't have many opportunities to review as I used to, but I still read and stuck with this. :)

I'm gonna miss this it had humor, but still the action and sadness that makes a story so great. :) It's gonna stay on my list of favourite stories

Once again, congrats on getting this far Most people would have given up a long time ago, as the amount of dead stories stands testament to... It was an awesome ride, and I'm gonna miss looking for updates. :)
Kanonno chapter 95 . 5/21/2010
Final review .

Thank you very much (again :D) for the congratulation 3

Romance fan? Omg XD That's so embarrassing XD You know, I'm feeling like a love-freak haha xDDD

Now to your story... I'm glad you told me about it

Though there are words I didn't understand; though there are situations I've wondered about; though there are a few scenes that are too short (no I'm not refering to the dance/ kiss scene xDD well not only :p), I love this story. And I'm not saying this because you're my friend. I'm saying this because your story IS great!

I wanna draw more pics to your story _

oh and thanks for the fangirl-service in the epilogue XD

! Beware of mistakes XD !

Hina :3
LaZyEnErGeTiC chapter 95 . 5/21/2010
Dedicated Reader I like that! even if the schedule's tight, I'll always find time to read this! and LOL at finals week... I needed something to clear my mind off school related stuff XDDD