Reviews for Dance of the Twin Daggers
MagicalTerra chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Yay for Hawk and Lise!

They're cute couples! And I think Hawk is having a crush on Lise! 3
Measured chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Ooh, this is a really nice look into Hawk's psyche. I love Lise's sort of detached manner (much chuckling was had over Kevin). I think the friendship was really portrayed well
Robert Orville Berkshire chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Never heard of the game, but I like what you've written. If the game is by Square-Enix, its most likely pretty good. Too Wikipedia!
Tiamat42 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
But...but...if he envies him...why is he leaving? Guys are stupid. *sigh* Sit! Stay! Good Hawkeye. :p

Anyway, very nicely written. There were a few moments when it was confusing, because you started a new conversation paragraph while the same person was still speaking...and I automatically assumed it was the other...but I figured it out in the end.

Other than that...I always see one-shots as a chance to paint a verbal picture, so to speak, since there's not much time to really develop a plot or anything. Success, it was a pretty picture, if a little sad.

And frustrating. *ties Hawkeye to a rock and makes him stay* ...but that's just because I'm a hopeless romantic. ;) Keep it up!
Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I'm glad that there's FINALLY another SD3/SoM2 fic. IT seems people don't bother with the classic mana games anymore.