Reviews for Phone Calls
LOTRcool chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
It was very good! :)
Paula19 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
I like this story - I'd like to see more stories about when the wolves each phased for the first time. I think you catch Jake's confusion and disorientation really well - and his realisation that his Dad knows what's going on, even though he doesn't. Just one tiny nit-pick - I thought (maybe I read it in someone else's story) that Jake had some of the other pack members talking to him when he phased the first time - or is that going to be the next chapter (when they realise what's happened and change so they can talk to him)? Maybe you could write that one? Pretty please?

Cheers, Paula
amycullen11 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
You totaly need to write was spelled breathe wrong...there was a missing e on the end... sry i couldent help myself :P you an awesome writer...i 3 your work :) revew mine to. its amycullen11 :) i 3 twilight
icecream23 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
this is going well so far. please please make it to a jacob and bella love story. :)
Vullinia chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
good story
Jacobismyloverr840 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
i really like this story ! Plz Continue ! And Update...SOON! ]
darlingtigerangel chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
I really liked how you started this story. I hope you contiue
writing bird chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
Nice! I love it! I think you got everything just right! Update soon!
jacoblova chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
OK, this chapter was awesome! the detail was so good, especially the part when Jacob was changing, it was like you could feel what he was going through. most people can't describe it very well, but you did it perfectly. although in the book it said people were in his head, when he was changing, telling him he was okay, like sam and other people. so i was wondering if you forgot or if you did it on purpose, but anyways, great chapter! update soon!
DMLefty chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
That was wonderful. I could feel the pain Jake was feeling. You are an amazing writer. I hope to see more chapters soon!

ouisa chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Wow. Fantastic job. I'm sitting here kinda breathless from reading it. You captured the emotions and the situation brilliantly. I had never thought of the idea of Jake standing there in wolf form when Bella called. It makes sense though, and adds such poignance to the scene.
ouisa chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow, you did a nice job with this story. You did a fantastic job accurately capturing the character of Jake. I love the line "and that is what hurt me the most..." It strikes a haunting note to anyone who truly knows these characters. Good job.
DMLefty chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow. I really liked it. At first, i was thinking that it would just be a retelling of what happened in the book. But i soon realized that it wasnt. It was amazing. Update soon!

Ashrie chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aw. It's so cute. Poor Jacob. [[ I can't wait to see more. _
jacoblova chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
this is so good! seriuosly. i love the way you incorparated the actual book into your story and made it into your own. very clever. i'm glad it was from jake's point of view too, it makes your story unique. please update soon! this is a really great begining, i'll be looking forward to the next chapter.