Reviews for Montana
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Dang, that was sexy. Thanks for posting, wish you had more chapters.
babysgotback chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
You gotta right more Kinseyjo. I love Starr's accsent and how munch got shot in the bottom that time she was there.
lawandorderfan96 chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
please continue. its a good story and i want to see how it ends. ]
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
OK. I HAVE READ "REMEMBER" I LOVED THAT STORY AND I LOVE THIS ONE TOO AND I AM ADDING IT TO MY FAVOURITE, I ALL READY HAVE REMEBER ON MY FAVOURITES. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE ON THIS STORY, ITS TIME FOR SOME NEW CHAPTERS AND I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ON ELLIOT AND OLIVIA AND MORE ROMANCE WITH THEM AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AS A MOM WITH BABY KELLI. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE ON THIS STORY, I LOVE ELLIOT AND OLIVIA AS A COUPLE AND WITH A FAMILY. AGAIN PLEASE WRITE MORE, I WROTE THIS IN CAPS NOT BECAUSE I AM YELLING LOL, JUST WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ON THIS STORY!
magicaltears chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
Are you going to continue this or just leave me hanging? lol. Anyway, this is a great fic so far. I hope you decide to continue it soon!

-Britt-
georgesgurl117 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Okay, you're good.

I liked the side-tracking with the kids. Kathleen was so cute. "Um bwah." I think I'm gonna use that from now on.

Good job!
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow...that was a brilliant chapter.

I love Liv.
joana.nyc chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Holy moly that was hot. I love the way they interact with one another in this story. Sure the smut is great but their quick jabs are just as awesome. Please continue with this, I'm in love with it. With the way you depict them.
rosutoaikou chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
O.k. I am so totally jealous that you can write like this. I am writing my first fan fic ever and I am so not writing it like this. This is so good. I love that you leave in suspense even though we know the outcome we are still left wondering "how will it happen?"
i-love-benson chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
Ok..seriously? I can't believe I haven't read this one either! You've got to quit abandoning these fics, lol. ESPECIALLY after a chapter like that, lol. Please don't forget about this story! It's SO good!
he's a wee little puppet man chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
Kinseyjo i just found you today, miss sany recommended you to me and I gotta say I am damn glad I had today off and did nothing but read your fics.

Girl you absolutely are rocking this fic, and SVU is my second favorite show, with Bones being the first.

you are an amazing writer and the smut! OMG I need a shower!

Holy shit girl, I love this and am off to read more!
AleutianStorm chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
I gotta agree with Shelly124 and emejota98...we've all waited very patiently for an update or some new SVU smut from you. Throw us a bone already!
E1I3 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
i wasnt going to review cause i feel guilty having not published anything myself but when u said dont just hit the alert button i thought i should tell you i luve the story. its awesome and also say that i luve bones and i will definately check out those story.

indiana
shelly123 chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
svu u promised we ned u
emejota98 chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
Ok Kinsey my dear, I have waited patiently without updates on this story for long enough. I haven't forgotten my threat to hunt you down if you don't continue this story and the one you wrote that follows this one etc. :) I love your Bones stuff and I am loving that you and SSJL have collaborated, but seriously, please, please, please don't forget about SVU. We aren't getting enough of the good stuff on the current season and I rely on your stories to carry me through until they are allowed to hook up on the show, so please update soon...or you could write a crossover or something, just don't forget about the EO love.

thanks for letting me rant :)