Reviews for Pokémon Emerald: Hoenn Adventures
Fallen Vanguard chapter 63 . 10/1/2012
Excellent, even better than your Crystal one! For a K fic the writing and plot were absolutely lovely, and Lynnie was adorable. It made for a fun read and a great adventure. This is why I can't wait to see how your Platinum fic goes.

Great job, definitely faved.
Guest chapter 63 . 9/12/2012
GREAT STORY - LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 55 . 9/12/2012
"Cried delicately" - i found this funny for some reason - anyway great chapter
Guest chapter 40 . 9/12/2012
Oh - yeah go Lynnie Go Lynnie!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/12/2012
I think Brendan likes her...sweet and cute!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/12/2012
Norman is surely not the best with words when speaking with his daughter. I guess he really wasn't part of the parenting equation when Lynnie was growing up. Another great chapter and I am happy to note that Lynnie won!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/12/2012
Her dad seems like a real jerk "u did better than i expected?" what did he expect - some loser? anyway great story - am totally loving it so far
Flying Dragonite chapter 63 . 8/6/2012
hahaha loved this story! keep up your good fanfiction writing!

Flying Out for the last time -Flying Dragonite
Flying Dragonite chapter 29 . 8/5/2012
Oh hooray she lost finally! x sighs x
Dragonite: x glares x DRAGON!
Me: What did I do this time? x runs as Dragon launches at me x
Dragonite: Dragonite! x lands on me and sits; squashing the air out of me x
Me: x gasps x cant... breathe...
Dragonite: x glares x Dragon!
Me: oh alright! I really like your fanfiction! Its awesome!
Dragonite: x nodding x Dragon!

Flies Off -Flying Dragonite
Flying Dragonite chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
O.O

*Shock!* x blink x

O.O

Flying Off, glancing back uncertainly O.O -Flying Dragonite
Flying Dragonite chapter 26 . 8/5/2012
Hmmmm... she didn't lose after all... and Here's me, disappointed... oh well better luck next time, Dragonite ole' pal.
Dragonite: Drag... dragon!
Me: Oh I know, such a drag, huh?
Dragonite: x looks crossly at me x DRAGONITE!
Me: Oh I'm sorry; I'm being rude again, aren't I? I should probably compliment the author to make up for it, shouldn't I?
Dragonite: Dragon.
Me: Ok then... your story is awesome! I honestly think that! I am simply in a strange mood tonight... x yawns x maybe I should get some sleep, what do you think , Dragonite?
Dragonite: Ite... dragon... dragonite! x nodding x
Me: Ok then lets go

Flying Off -Flying Dragonite
Flying Dragonite chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Heh heh I hope you make her lose; she's getting WAYYYY too confident for my liking.

And I just have to comment here; you REALLY LIKE ham and cheese sandwiches, don't you? Lynnie eats them at practically every meal we see her, lol

And since I'm reviewing... great story, I really like it! Keep up the GREAT work!

-Flying Off, Flying Dragonite
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Why didn't I read past chapter 1 years ago? ._.
Manser77 chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
Are you kidding me? I love underage gambling, uh I mean the game corner. Yeah, totally meant the game corner.
Manser77 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011