Reviews for My Love, My Soldier
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Update when you get the time and motivation please! I'm really looking forward to what happens next, what with the mention of a prosthetic leg.
Carcrash87 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Amazing once I started I couldn't stop please update soon this is awesome:)
Ezra Von Elric chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Nxt chapter?
SmilesontheSun chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Please don't abandon this beautiful story!
Girl in a Gale chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Oh wow...can't believe I'm posting a review for the first time in 2 years, but...I LOVE THIS! Please continue! You capture Ed's character so well, and the relationship dynamics between him and winry are natural and cute:) daaaaww
I'm following this! I have a little request sorry; couldja have them kiss:D in the next chappie?
SteelBlastBee chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
GAH OMG AL AND WINRY ARE GONNA MAKE ED A LEG! *Squeals with delight* called it, lol XD where's the next chapter i wanna see what happens! TTwTT hahaha i really love this story X3 omg I love you so much right now Al XD oh Ed, still think Winry can't love you cuz you don't have a leg or an arm *throws a wrench at his head* you idiot! Can't you see she obviously loves you!

Please update soon!
Exxcaliburr chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Dammit Ed, hurry up and confess! ahha
great job on the story, loving it so far. I look forward to the next chapter
Vickiehou chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Please keep it going and finish the story.
I was captured by your words in the first chapter.
It's very captivating, great job!
KonohaKame01 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Please Make the 11th chapter. I love this story!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I'm so glad to see more of this story, and very excited you plan on finishing it. I'm thrilled Al is back!
ViolaHarmony chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
This is a touching story! I'm enjoying it so far. :)
Elivira chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
I love it! Kelp up the good work!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Omg you have to update nowi can't possibly wait for the update. .. magic is happening they are going to work together to make Ed whole again. Omg please update now!so good!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Yay Al is okay! But even better Ed let himself be vulnerable in front of Winry. Maybe this will help to strengthen their bond and change it into something more...
jaclynkaileigh chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Yesssss this was awesome! Finally some fun and closeness! I was like boom awesome! And then Ed saw that letter. .. dang.