Reviews for Why Does She Even Bother?
GucciLovingStrumpet chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
this is funny, sad, and slightly sexy, all at the same time. loved it!
lovekartik chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
ok...i loved it. but now i want to know what happened INSIDE the bedroom like what they did!

please write about that!

i'm DYING to know!
R E Z I A chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Well..thats..lets just say it was pleasantly a fan though!
jojo chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I'm a youi lover but that is wrong. stick with gemmakartik.
emogirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
dude. that did not make ANY sense.

and that kartik and simon thing? ew. no. that aint rite. creep.
Vacancy chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I love all of your fanfics, you write exquisitely, and it's really odd how you make something that would never EVER happen seem so possible. Keep it up.
Hugs-4-All-The-Emoz chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I was thinking about wriing the lemon, but the problem is that my family knows about my account and sometimes reads my stuff. Not good! But good sory.

GxK chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Oh, nice one. That incentive so makes me want to write a review...well...actually, yes, yes, it does. I just need to stop talking.

xD This is hilarious. "Let's burn her." xD
faero chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
What's with all the Kartik/Simon stuff? Lol. Kartik glared/ SImon got turned on. Kartik-well, no reaction.

Simon was hitting on the therapist too
Necily chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
um. creepy?
Emany33 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
ya know...i actually kinda liked this...i dont usually like slash but this one was alright. i think you should write the lemon...urs is the only one i like on the "m" page anyway. :)
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Bwahaha I love this stuff. It's just so silly yet also serious. I rather enjoyed this one. - I'd totally write the lemon but that's just not what I do, haha.

I haven't been able to write Winterlands since I started reading this stuff. I just want to write, "AND THEN THEY ALL DID ONE ANOTHER THE END." Haha.
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
You've set a trend! Well, you and Libba's post. :) It was pretty ding-dang hilarious. It was racy without being too racy and hilarious without being cheesy. Good job!

liquidsunshine chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
oh, i don't know about this. i really don't. i mean, the story was well written (like all of your fanfics) but did we really need to go here? i don't know...maybe some alternate universes are better left to the (unexplored) imagination. but this is probably because i am a die hard kartikgemma lover and think simon deserves to stay in the background as jealousy provocation. BTW, i am absolutely green with envy over your talent. I LOVE YOUR WRITING! (except maybe this one).
you're my Star chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
The ending line really did me in. Really powerfully, beautifully written stuff.

This is funny, because on one hand it's such an out-there pairing that we all know will never happen. But, on the other hand, it's amazing, because this fic has me convinced it can.

Haha, you should write more Simon/Kartik! I'll be reading!